epilogue!!

Let me take your hand and hold it tight,
I swear to love you all my life!!

Perfect.

Nothing is perfect but if we want it to be than nothing can stop it to be the best.

Perfection doesn't come with those lat night work or try to work over your will power.

Perfection comes from our intention from our purity of heart. When we want something we try to convince our whole world and when they give  a green light we start our work.

Sometimes we are all alone still with take permission of Almighty we start our work and it comes the best of all.

Why? Because of intentions while doing that work, our dedication during that work and our love in that.

Our mother tells us that food tastes the best when prepared with love and care. Than our fathers too say us that our intention and dedication should be good for a successful life.

So if we try these both and try to work on something it will be the most beautiful and precious thing to us. Like our relationship.

Yes, in relationship of marriage or dating if we keep our intention good and love our partner than it comes out the most beautiful family. We should understand each other.

There are many aspects to keep relationship strong. No relationship is perfect everyone have fights argument and sometimes even end up till talks of divorce but if we handle it all with love and try to dedicate it than if save from every problem.

Everything was at its best. Life is beautiful and why won't it be?

A successful and best husband with a bubbly kid with loads of love from families is all ainam needed.

Over this 14 months many changes happened in life. Everyone were getting familiar to alveera.

Ehan tried to be  a better husband every chance he gets. Faiz was happy with his wife who was somewhere lost but ainam helped her and alveera was the biggest change for amina.

Amina was again stuck in her past, she couldn't think straight but when alveera was with her for a few days she laughed she talked she tried to speak  to faiz.

Faiz  tried his best to bring his wife who was lost somewhere and now she is back.

Ainam got to know more about ehan and ehan on weekends draw a sketch of ainam.

Anything.... He would draw ainam beautifully like he was born to do this work. Ainam would always frame the painting and wall it in the room.

Ainam and ehan along with alveera do gym most of the work is done by alveera as she says it.

Naila's family was all done. Ehan made sure of it that naila's family never turn to her.

It was said that ainam was kidnapped because she somewhere tried to  free naila from her family which nothing real. But still they tried to hurt ehan's jaan. So had to face his wrath.

Ainam sometimes visit his warehouse or that gun spot to learn something and kasim never leaves a chance to make ehan jealous. Alveera join with kasim.