tishnagi

Meri khwaish hain ki
tum mujhe aise chaaho

Aise chaho jaise
Koi dard mein sukoon chahta ho...

Alveera slept after playing for a long day. Where as ainam was seated in front of tv to watch a movie as tomorrow is weekend so why not?

It was raining out so enjoy the weather.

She talked with everyone and was now seated to have her time. How hard it's been for her take some time out for herself but when she is having time with everyone she living her life  too. But some self time is precious so having it will always be essential.

She picked a romantic movie and played it with a smile, she was loving this huge tv which was very huge like she was in theater or something.

Ainam was all relaxed and laughing at a scene when alveera walked out of the room ainam glanced the girl and alveera rubbing her eyes came to her and laid over ainam who patted her to sleep again.

It's been a week and ainam somewhere missed ehan,being around,like staring at him and veera together or making coffee for him or dress up for him or cook something just for him or try to tease him.

Or his glances to her,his chuckle and last the way he politly speakes to alveera and her.

When movie was done she switched it off and played a surah than laid on couch closing her eyes and sleeping  she wished him being here.

She patted alveera over her back and slept not remembering that ehan was gonna come while he even told that he will be back in his lastt call but ainam was busy with his child to hear him.

Ehan entered slowly and removed his shoes than walked further in to look at the dark with few dim lights illuminating the house which was all cleaned and smelling of flowers of lavender and rose with some surah recitation how beautiful it was to hear surah echoing in house.

He walked further to see his girls sleeping on a couch but alveera was almost awake ehan smiled and walked to drink water in kitchen to see ice cream tubs and some other dishes in fridge. Sighing he walked to see alveera running to him silently but he again kept a finger on his lips and told her not make a noise.

"Daddy I missed you so much daddy! "alveera told in hushed tone hugging her father who was seated on knees and hugged her back.

"But you told the otherwise just a few days back hmm......"

"That was few days back daddy now I missed you."Ehan chuckle and carried them to alveera's room glancing ainam who was deep slumber.

"How was mama with you alveera?" Ehan asked just to confirm.

"She is pretty daddy and even she made lasagne for me and cooked tasty food everyday she even help me with homework and always dance with me she even kisses me on cheek saying me that I am so cute and chubby warrior,daddy she is really beautiful and even helpes me take bath, we clicked many pictures. She told me that she print them out and make you jealous,you know daddy she is really pretty."

Ehan listened to her sleepy voice very attentively and kissed her on forehead and tugged her to bed when she dozed off telling about her pretty beautiful mama. Ehan chuckle and walked out to see even she was awake and looking here and there.

"You? Came?" Ainam asked surprised to see her husband out of blue.

"You? Awake?" He mirrored her action.

"I was looking for veera she was sleeping-"

"In her room." Ehan informed cutting ainam off

"Should I make something for you?" Ainam asked walking to kitchen