chapter 21

Ishq hain toh zahir kar, bana kar chai hazir kar
Adrak Daal ya daal ilaychi, koot kar mohabbat bhi shamil kar...

Ainam set the table d and waited for the boys to come down alveera was with them ainam huffed and drink her glass of water.

Her stomach was killing her,first day is like playing with death. She inhaled and exhaled few times waiting for everyone to come.

After ten minutes she heard some hushed voices she glanced up to see alveera in arms of her father and others follow. She glanced alveera who grinned and walked to her than made a place in ainam's lap who smiled.

"You both are really close it seems" ainam glares the man,alveera and ehan snickered .

"Ainam meet kasim, yousuf, rehab. Two more are coming one is faiz and taha. Boys meet my wife ainam." Ehan introduced them ainam nodded playing with alveera's finger.

"Bhabhi ji sorry about yesterday I really didn't have the intention of making alveera cry, it's just that we were waiting for you to return and saw her alone with shabana so thought to stay back and have some time with this cutie." Kasim explained with an apologetic grin.

"You said shabana was sent to home after you people come so I guess I should-"ainam was stopped by alveera  who looked up to her.

"Mama they are really good people they always played with me but yesterday they weren't and he was just teasing me like always I wanted to play and they denied so I got angry actually he was helping me eat that biscuit and I was denying but when I agreed he did that and at the same time you and daddy came and you scolded him. We are sorry mama but you did good by scolding him I love you." The explanation did melt ainam but still she was not happy with ehan.

Ainam nodded ehan observes her movement and her silent hisses she looked pale and eyes were swollen.

"Alveera come hear and sit over chair" ehan called the kid who nodded and was climbing off from her lap but ainam held as her weight was perfect and helped her legs to pain less.

"Let her. I am okay why are you not eating have some everyone."

They all nodded but ainam sighed and stood to serve them halwa with roti and served herself, she was about to have a morsal but a moan stopped her.

"Wah!bhabhijaan kya halwa hain maza agaya bhabhijaan maza aagaya." Rehab was enjoying his life in the food.

Ainam smiled nad nodded but alveera smelled the burning of her father and giggle.

Ehan glared rehab who was busy stuffing his mouth. Kasim was about speak making ehan interrupt him.

"Bhabhi jaan-"

"Bhabhi! Only bhabhi" ehan told with a glare and threatening voice but ainam didn't notice savouring over the food.

When they were almost done the main door banged with the entry of men with curses.

"Hey jerks and bastar- aslamualaikum bhabhijaan!" Faiz changed his tone and stood like a student seeing ainam and alveera.

"Bhabhi is enough...." Ehan told gaining ainam's attention she looked up to him and frown.