chapter 18

And suddenly,
You became the most precious person my heart could hold......

Every thing comes to an end, days, nights, life, studies, weather but only one thing will never perish and that is true pure love. It stays till our last breath and again meets in after life.

The day came to an end with ainam and ehan visiting ehan's home and ainam teasing and roasting her husband with his family on her side.

They were seated in room with ainam and butool discussing about the upcoming dawat on eid which still has a month but excitement of ladies.

Zaid glanced ehan who was stealing glances to ainam and had a ghost smile.

Sohail and Zaid strode to where ehan was seated and sat on either sides of him.

Ehan smelled a thing and tried to be calm acting busy in his phone. Zaid cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"Bhabhi, you know what mommy use to call ehan bhai?"Ainam raised her brows,glance ehan who shook his head In negative saying it's nothing serious and glared Zaid who grined.

"What....? "

"Boldiya jaien ya jaane diya jaien?" Zaid leaned and asked Sohail who nodded his head.

"What is it Zaid say it!"

"It was......." Zaid trailed off glancing the brother who glared him

"Ainam it was nothing he is just saying to tease you you can carry on." Ehan glared Zaid and said ainam who now wanted to know the name she was just curious cat.

"No! There is something, Zaid!" Ainam warned using her lecturer voice Zaid cleared his voice and said it loud.

"Hani....."And in next second everyone laughed loudly. Ainam walked to Zaid and gave a high five,laughing tears were visible but she couldn't stop herself.

"And what about you Zaid? Was it zoo or first aid?" Now ehan laughed with Sohail and ainam giving high five to ehan with Zaid sitting there with a pout. Even owaise chuckle seeing Zaid.

"Dekhliya! Don't ever say a bad word about ehan from next time Or you will get this replies....."Sohail said after getting sober.

Ainam walked back to where she was seated with a smile and again they all were back to thier conversation.

"Bhabhi why don't we go and have look at bro's ex room?" Sohail suggested ainam got excited

"Why not let's go." They all stood but ehan announced making environment thick with farewell.

"We need to go....." Ehan glancee his mother who had a face which told that she is done with him

"You can stay right now that-"

"Ammi we had our day here please don't do this now."

"Yeah.... He even made us a cup of chai inshallah next time we will stay." Ainam told with smile. Butool sighed standing and than they bid farewell to each other and the couple walked to the car.

"You really enjoyed ainam..."Ehan said while driving on road with ainam who smiled and nodded.

"It was really nice to meet aunty she was so caring and sweet unlike you and your brothers."