ulfat

If they were meant to be in your life,
Nothing could ever make them leave

If weren't, nothing in the world could make them stay....

Nothing could really stay in your life if it's not written in your life. Naseeb, kismat, maa baap ki dua kisi ki mohtaj nahi hoti.

Ek baar Allah ne kismat me kuch likh diya na toh woh sirf dua se hi badla jasakta hain.

But in a movie it says that one percent of people write their own life. Might be but even that is decided by Almighty. I hope I am not wrong.

What matters most in this world is trust. It can even ruin you or make you the richest person of someone's life.

The way ainam trusted her father and blindly accepted the relation. I can say it is easy to say but when we have to do that in reality it's the toughest decision to make.

At a point your trust might lost but to hold on it is really a task. A big task.

It takes alot of a man to trust a woman but to rebuild it in the eyes of woman is just like giving your life to her.

Man trusts a woman easily but when someone breaks it, then man never trust the woman again.

But girls tries to trust the man that's after a huge fight the relation never stays the way it was.

Even I have trust issues. I would help a person with all my might and heart but when that person doesn't help me when I ask It kills me.

People say karam karo or dariya mein bahado but you know somewhere in heart we hope that the person helps us be it to open a cap of bottle but we expect a help a tiny help.

I don't know why I can't stop myself from helping one when even I know that the person would never turn back to help me.

It's not about help, it's about the hope, the trust I put in that person. I know it's stupid of a person but couldn't help it. Again help.

Ainam felt lonely in a car with just ehan she kept her head down due to the heaviness of ghunghat. It was killing her neck but she can't ask it.

"Ainam right?" Ainam shiver on hearing her name so deep like a forest trap was spread for her.

"Ji" she answered in a meek low voice.

"You wanna eat something?" Ainam wanted to say yes but shook her head.

Ehan called zaid who picked on fourth ring.

"Yes sir!"

"We are gonna stop nearby restaurant...."

"Yeh meharbaani?" Zaid's voice held mischief

"Inform them." Ehan cut the call

A smile crept on her lips on hearing the conversation as the conversation was loud.

Again a blanket of silence evolved in car. Ainam was so done with silence. But she can't even look up due to this heaviness.

"What would you like to have ainam?" Ainam thought for a while she wanted to have pizza but it won't look good.

"Anything."She kept a huge stone on heart and said. She wanted have aleast a halwa puri.