chapter 32

Hum bhi khamosh hokar
Aapka sabr aazmayenge
Dekhte hain abh aapko hum
kabh yaad aayenge....

Argument.

It's nothing but everything for two people involved in it.

Here we vocally pour our anger, frustration, irritation and lastly confession.

In every argument both of the person confess things that might grow thier relationship or destroy it all in one go.

Here we say all the problems and complain our heart out and at the end our words sometimes decide the future.

And that's where we should save ourselves and try to give another chance. We should take a deep breath think with all might and announce the decision. Be it positive or negative.

Than hear what the other person want on the announcement than both of you comes to a conclusion. But always try to hold the string of love.

For love is rare to find in pure way so try to hold on it for one more time give chance to the love you once had and try to recreate your own story. Than let the magic begin.

It was the first time ainam had yelled on ehan. She felt so stupid to say all that about his pure form of love.

His love for her was never fake she knew this but they say that in anger we say things we never want to mean and say those things which we notice or insecure about.she was insecure because ehan always prioritize his work  more than her and veera. it's like some insecurity we once had and poured it out in anger.

Ehan too felt bad to see his wife this broken and guilt was eating him from inside. Ehan tried to hold himself together for her.

He doesn't want ainam to go somewhere and let thier marriage fall apart on just something he is responsible for.

He will talk to her when she  is calm and not in anger. He will let her know his world but for that he need some time and now it's something which can destroy his future.

He needs to hold his love and family together so he will let it all out and let ainam basim live a phase of ehan hamid.

He will let ainam see a life of ehan and let her chose the future. He will accept her decision and if she wants to leave he will let her go.

But he had to hold her because she was not in her senses that time. She said all that in anger and frustration. He saw that pain, fear and insecurities in those orbs of ainam.

Ainam was on the other side of bed trying to sleep tossing and turning but not sleeping.

It was nearly midnight but she couldn't sleep. Ehan was on the other side of bed while alveera was on other side of room alone on bed.

Ehan had bought a small bed and decorated with some fairy lights it was like small canopy.

Ehan stared at stressed ainam this night who was trying to free herself from something she never wanted to witness

Ehan stared at stressed ainam this night who was trying to free herself from something she never wanted to witness. Ainam turned to her husband who has really patiently spoke to her.

His eyes shut, face glowing under the dim light, ainam saw that small lines over his forehead. She sighed at his antics.

"I know you are awake." He hold his smile while she stared his face and waited for him to open his eyes

"Sleep....."ainam moved an inch near to him.

"I am sorry..... I shouldn't have said that."Ehan hummed and held her hand but ainam softly pulled it back. Ehan open his eyes to get hitched.

Ainam led there beside him silently crying and staring at him in guilt.

"It's okay mano jaan,no need to cry why are you crying over a small discussion?" Ainam sniffed and stared his face shock at his calmself

"I was rude to you and now you are upset with me. I am really sorry I will never repeat it. Please......." Ainam spoke holding his tightly which broke his heart. His wife was crying over something he was responsible of.

"Mano meri jaan.... Except my stomach nothing gets upset at your anger okay..." They both chuckle, ehan wiped her tears as she sniffes.

"Look sometimes it's good to have such  argument it helps us grow and we call it-" Ehan was thinking of word when ainam smiled.

"Healthy fights."Ainam completed his sentence while moving a little closer to him.ehan smirked pulling her close.

Ainam shivered at his touch and gasped than they both glanced the kid in room who was sleeping soundly.

"We should sleep."Ainam pulled back and turned back. Ehan nodded and hugged her from back inhaling her soft smell which might calm his doctor nerves.

"No need to worry love. We will get through this." Ehan whispered gently which shudder her.

She glanced back at him to see him playing with her strands.

"Will you stop pulling my hairs please." She spoke lowly nit to offend him.

"I am not pulling your hairs."he said gently twirling her strands in his fingers.

"Please."  Her face turned pink as she pleaded softly.

"Why are you being so shy  all of a sudden?"

Ehan asked messaging her scalp which was so small compare to his huge hand. Ainam turned a shade darker of red lowering her lashes.

"You are not sleepy?" She asked Ehan smiled and pulled her to him ainam held his shirt's collar.

Ehan moved her hairs from ear and brushed them gently leaning to her. her breath hitched when his breath warmed her neck. She tightened her hold on his collar.

"Who will be sleepy when  a beautiful lady is with him."Ainam's breath out shallower as she blinked trying to digest his words. Ehan hugged her and closed his eyes, feeling her small hands over his chest and breath over his neck which warmed his soul.

He sighed in contentment seeing her in front of him in his arms and lastly in his room.

"Don't worry I won't do anything against your will sleep hmmm....." Ainam who got stiff was now calm and dozed in his arms as his finger did magic to calm her.

Ehan smiled feeling her sleep. How beautiful it is to see your love trying to make a move and understand you.

It's not easy everyone have flaws but we should focus on the brighter side rather than point out the flaw.

Pointing the flaws to help one grow is another thing but trying to hurt someone by their flaw is something sinful and we all know the punishment.

We can even get punished in the world itself so never hurt someone's heart.

Always try to understand you love and try to help yourself so that you both can have some moments to cherish and say stories of your life to kids, grand kids or great grand kids.

To be continue......