chapter 29

Hum akhri saans tak yaar aapke hai
Dil pe saare ikhtiyaar aapke hain
Aap aao toh neend nahi aati
Neend aaye toh khwab aapke hai

They were bought a place which so small and smelly that it really needed good cleaning.

Ainam and naila were said to be seated in hall which anything but hall it  was small and everything was visible each corner of the place.

There were five rooms and a kitchen well the rooms were said to a library bathroom, and three rooms,there were plates over the door.

Every place was dusty and smelly ainam gulped eyeing the glass a boy came with and shook her head politely.

She sat on the so called sofa  glanced everyone  who sat down now she don't want to seat down on dirty ground she have only this saree amd don't wanna risk by sitting over the floor and dirty it.

"You all can feel free to ask anything to eat we are gonna order the food."

Everyone were shocked as to why these people are being generous when the other people beat the shit of them. Even ainam had bruises over her arm and neck. Some near lips too but nothing serious.

"We will have some food anything would help." Naila answered softly with a smile. The man nodded and walked out.

"Why are they behaving so nicely to us?" A girl asked eyeing the man.

"They do this until we are settled than they will show their real colors I am sure it's all the pampering before a tight slap." Other girl reply making everyone shiver in fear.

"You are always negative." A girl commented.

Ainam sighed softly and looked around to run away but couldn't find one. Naila came beside her who was coming from bathroom.

"There is a window we can run from there."Ainam stared at naila who smirked.

Before anyone can breath a man walked in gaining every girls attention. She stared ainam and naila.

Still somewhere she missed alveera around her. Her non stop speaking and rants about some girls and teacher.

Ehan was what ainam tried to avoid for she doesn't even want to let him cross her mind. He broke her trust the minute he walked out without talking things out. She was calling him but all he wanted was to go somewhere urgently. She will never forgive him for hiding his real identity.

One thing was for sure that ehan is  not a doctor he can never be  a doctor how can a doctor have so many guns in his room. Don't he have a right to know about ainam but didn't gave right to ainam to know his past but.

But ainam did everything he asked for, she trusted him, respected him, gave him space, let him know about her fears, likes and dislike and stayed like a whore to him.

In return all she got was this being a woman who gets sold and cries silent.

Why Allah broke her this way that there is no peice left to beat and why Allah had sent him In her life when he know that ainam trusted him the most.

It was like ainam's shadow had left her when she stared herself in mirror she couldn't recognize herself.

It's like her Excistance was vanished, she felt her heart beat drop when she thinks that this will be her life where she have to stay around men.

Her Excistance shivered thinking that she is sold to someone who might do something that will kill ainam's soul.

Her hearts luck was unfortunate that what she thought about her life would be is not the same thing which is happening.