chapter 27

Kitna bhi aapko soncho kum lagta hain
Isiliye toh aapse pyaar har pal badhta hain...

Trust.

Is a thing which is just like a string very weak and can be broken by just small misunderstanding.

And ainam didn't want this, it took all the courage for her to trust him and gain his trust she can't it break by something like this.

"How stupid I was! I never saw anything in this room all I did was come here and play like a whore to ehan. Shit!"Calming herself she walked to door and was about open it but ehan himself walk in.

Something in her made take a step back, she don't why but she felt as if his touch might do something bad to her.

Ehan stared her with a frown, something was off. He took a step in and ainam took more steps back as wanting to keep distance from him.

Ehan walked in and shut the door staring her, she was scared? Ehan couldn't say but thier was fear in her orbs.

"I will be back in an hour something urgent came up." Ehan informed walking in closet. Ainam tried to stop the tears

Ehan picked his  wallet and watch and froze at her words.

"We need to talk doctor..." Her voice was shaken and she calculated her words like she was speaking to her prey.

"I know mano jaan but don't worry I will be back and we will have a long conversation with long cups of chai by me okay?" Ainam shook her head confusing ehan.

"Let's talk first?" Ehan walked to her and stared her whole face which was paled and she was hiding something but he really need to go.

"Mano jaan don't worry I am not at all angry I was just teasing you  hmm? Have your meal and chai is ready have that also I will be back in an hour." Ainam inahled sharply when heard the same thing.

"I said we need to talk first let's sit here!" She pulled him but he was stronger to her hense he pulled her back held ainam's chin.

Ainam breathed staring his orbs which held concern for her she sniffed holding her tears back but one drop escaped.

"Please...."ainam soundes vulnerable ehan sigh and bend joining thier heads ainam slowly shut her eyes when his warm tumb Caressed her chin.

Next moment ehan leaned to kiss his wife who was crying over nothing. Only if he knew this is the kiss before a Separation.

"Don't worry I will be back and alveera will be with us okay you have your time. Take care! "ainam nodded wiping her tears  not knowing what was awaiting for her.

Ehan walked down but somewhere he felt like he is missing out something but shrugged it off and picked alveera who was waiting for him and than all boys walked out leaving ainam back.

Ainam change in another clothes and sat in his room to check more about what he do with all these but found nothing.

She walked in his closet to see what she never did. She looked after his each and every cloth and got know about his favorite fabric is lenine.