CHAPTER 4

It was the day all the officials and I gathered in the conference room to discuss the preparations for the upcoming New Year.

After the meeting,I took a walk in the central palace garden to relax. Artina, the deputy commander of the knights, accompanied me, along with my ladies-in-waiting.As I discussed with Artina about whom to recommend for the ceremony, I heard a whisper from somewhere saying, “Is that her?”

I knew who it was so I didn't bother looking around.

"H-hey!"

I ignored her and kept walking my way.I heard the sound of a wheelchair moving forward and so I signaled Artina to keep her away.

Artina stood tall behind me stopping her from approaching me.

Im contemplating whether I should just leave or have a conversation with her.That scumbag is somewhere around here so whatever happens will be seen by him.

Laura will get punished if I conversed with her so it would be better if I just don't talk to her.

Even if it was seen by that prick,it would just look like I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone or I don't talk to people with no manners.

I went on my way ignoring that woman calling out to me.I would do my best not to acknowledge her existence as to avoid giving that asshole anything to use against me.I can't let myself say or do anything that can be used against me.

I should just let them make a fool of themselves while I enjoy the luxury of being an Empress and being a favored lady in an Empire.

With the privilege's my empress has and the fortune of her family,not to mention my empress authority and influence,I can turn this Empire upside down to my domain.I just have to play my cards right and in my favor.

I will have so much fun enjoying the riches of this life has.

"Empress"

I expected his arrival but somehow I'm still affected by it and even more pissed about it.

I saw the Cunt with his guards behind him.

I wanted to scowl but I had to keep it in.

The ladies-in-waiting quickly lifted their skirts to bow to him.I did the same thing and then walked past the bastard.

The piece of shit turned his head at us but I kept walking away.I already greeted him,he should be grateful I even acknowledged his presence.

I saved myself from arguing with the prick and my lady-in-waiting from getting locked up.

Knowing things in advance is so helpful.I can prepare myself and come up of ways to handle them.

Now that douchebag won't have anything against me once again

Silence really is golden

The imbecile brought that woman in to get a reaction from my Empress and if he sees that it's not working,it would mess with his mind even more.The jackass seeing that my Empress is not caring even a bit would be his greatest pain and my greatest pleasure.

Are you seeing this universe?I'm doing so well in this world.My empress might not like my ways but I know she'd understand.

I am doing us a favor by turning things around.

Maybe perhaps that's why I was sent here.

To make the situations in my empress's favor while also endulging with the riches of this Empire.

I'll just take the luxury as compensation for the things that's about to come

*
*
*

The following days were peaceful unlike in the original plot where that garbage argues with my empress and flirts around with Rashta like a freak.

That moment he called her prey?Disgustingly creepy.That really disturbed me.She already acts like a child and yet he still treats her like that.F*cking pedophile.If I remember right,I saw a post about how remarried empress is a clear representation of pedophilia and the craving of men to make women succumb to submission to feel better about themselves.Thats just narcissistic.Depending on women to feel better about yourself?Pathetic.

He may have been a great father but he's an awful man.

Whatever

I don't want to be affected by such a person

He's not worth it

It really was a great idea to avoid that interaction.I prevented Laura from being punished and that garbage has no reason to call on me.

Now I can focus on fulfilling my Empress's paperworks.

The only problem is...

Im not exactly good at filling up this political paperwork's.

It's not like I actually got to read about the contents of their paperwork's and how they managed it.

I had to constantly get and read books as guidelines in filling up the paperworks.This feels like I'm doing my school assignments all over again.

I had to keep my work struggle's to myself because the people around me will definitely find it suspicious if my empress suddenly don't know how to fulfill her duties that she grew up learning how to do.

I didn't even had time to do my plans like spoiling myself with luxury or even go out to explore.

I was stuck in the Western palace doing work and it doesn't help that I have to prepare for the New Years ceremony.

The only time I ever leave my office is during meetings,bathing,dinner,lunch and bedtime.

My Empress's life is so hard!

I knew she grew up knowing this but still...she was deprived of a life where she could be more than just an empress.

Augh,thats just one of the reasons why I love-hate this story.

Ok

I've sulked enough

I have to get back to work

I have to make my Empress proud.

I still have so much to do than this paperwork's so I have to finish them as soon as possible.

So when I finish this,I can focus on tormenting those two as much as I want

Just you wait

I have the sickest motivation so it's bound to work

It always works