CHAPTER 13

"Oh my,it must be time to dance"

Fucking hell

It's so obvious those garbage plans to have the first dance together.

Oh well I have a back up plan

Don't think you're the only one who has options you trash couple

I watched as the groups began to split up and search for their partners before going to the center. Those who did not want to dance moved to the periphery.

I stood to the sides where I can easily be seen so it won't be long till Heinley comes to me

This way , many people will see that interaction between us

So what if we look more romantic together?

That's the point

I'm gonna make myself look more good with Heinley so that imbecile will look awful in the eyes of others

Don't blame me when he's done the exact same thing to my Empress so no matter what anyone says,there's nothing to feel bad about this plan.

I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine

Or better yet

I'm beating him at his own game

A buzzing of voices broke out around me

I looked around. The eyes of the crowd were glued onto the wandering figure out Prince Heinley. Two young ladies burst into giggles, their cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Many seemed to wonder who the Prince would ask for his first dance, and he seemed to bask in the attention.

"Here you are,my Queen"

He finally came to me. The crowd murmured even more. I took out my fan and looked at him. When our gazes met, Prince Heinley lowered his eyes and smiled.

Prince Heinley took out a rose tucked across his chest. With the rose in his palm, he fell down on one knee and looked up at me.

"Are you a good dancer,your majesty?"

Oh my gosh yes!That's exactly what I want you to do my bird prince!

Make that stupid excuse for a husband look terrible by treating me better!

I accepted the rose he was holding, and Prince Heinley straightened up and smiled broadly.

"Very.Im not sure if you'd be able to keep up"

"You sound quite confident.I suppose I'll have to let it go then even if you do step on my feet a few times"

He chuckled mischievously, then extended his arm. I placed my hand on it, then walked to the center of the dance floor. The trash couple were there as well. The asshole raised his eyebrow at Prince Heinley's presence then glanced at me but I didn't even bother to turn his way

Im finally going to dance with Prince Heinley!

This is more important than anything else at this moment

"So I've finally been noticed "

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well,I'd been completely ignored last time,so I made sure to dress up even more today"

"Did you not believe my words the last time?"

"Well we were having fun so I wasn't so sure about your words"

"Well know that I meant every word I have said to you"

He gave me a smile and I returned one to him

Finally, the minuet began to flow from the musicians. We dipped briefly and we put our palms together. As we started spinning around to the sound of the violins, the surroundings whirled into view. Duchess Tuania, who was acclaimed as the butterfly of society, chose the young and handsome Viscount Landre over numerous other suitors. Duke Lilteang danced with his wife, and Laura danced with her best friend, Miss Alischute, instead of a man. And the scum danced with...