I MISSED YOU

T/W

"Look, babe, we CAN fix this. We can go ba-"

"No! We can't", She said. "It's too late. I've already ruined everything, no matter what, we will never be able to go back." She was sobbing, I have always hated to see her cry. I took a step towards her to comfort her when she yelled at me. "DON'T MOVE!" Not taking her warning seriously, I took another step. And another, and another. She kept shouting, telling me to stay away until I came close to her. "Please, I'm begging you. Stay away." She kept crying, and I finally hugged her. I was a little surprised that she hugged me back. But still, her little move made me think that we will be able to overcome this together. Until I suddenly felt dizzy. Everything became blurry. That's when I realised that the tea she gave me probably was the reason behind this.
I can't believe it.
Jisoo, why did you do this to me?

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 1
I MISSED YOU

6 Months Earlier

"Happy anniversary babe! It's been 3 years since we have been together. I just want to thank you for everything. You bloomed flowers in my heart which was cold. I love you." Jisoo happily read the letter which came along with 99 ROSES. Who would believe that Haein, a police officer catching multiple dangerous people, is such a romantic and sweet person? "Heck, even I didn't believe it." Jisoo chuckled when she saw those little hearts and cute emojis drawn in the letter. He is so cute.

Being a kindergarten teacher isn't easy. Surrounded by naughty kids who are curious about everything. "Teacher!!!!!! Did you know my mommy said I'm going to be a big brother?"  "Teacher!! I spilled water on my clothes!!!" "Teacher, why is the sky blue in colour?" "Teacher, do you have a boyfriend?"

Wait, how do these little kids know what a 'boyfriend' means? *Sigh* kids these days. She thought. Her thoughts were interrupted by a notification sound.

*2 unseen messages*
*Babe*

Are you home already?
I miss you~

No, I'm actually on my way
I miss you too
When are you coming back home?

Well, about that
I'm sorry babe
I won't be coming home today (╥﹏╥)
Work
I'm so sorry

She sighed. That's what she doesn't like about his job. Most of the time he is at work. It's actually been 2 weeks since she has not seen him properly though they live together.

It's okay, no worries

It's actually not okay but still, she doesn't want him to feel sad.

Work is important
Should I make dinner for you?

No don't, I'll be eating out
I love you
I'm sorry again (╥﹏╥)

I said It's okay
I love you too~

Another day when she will be alone.
So, what should I make for dinner, hmmm…

8 p.m.

She reached home, because of some extra work in her school she's a little late. And also because Haein said he won't be able to come home tonight, she ate dinner outside. Just some good fried chicken with beer. THEE BEST COMBINATION!

9 p.m.

Tomorrow is Sunday. She can finally watch the new movie which came out.

10 p.m.

She heard the door unlocking. Is it him? She thought. Oh boy she IS RIGHT.

The door opened and she jumped and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. Both of them hug each other as if they are meeting after years. Well, those 2 weeks felt like years.

"I'm hungry" I said. She looked at me a little confused. I can see my reflection in her beautiful eyes. "Did you not eat?" She asked. "I ate." "Then?" "Well, I'm hungry for that." I pulled her closer to me, and finally closed the distance between us. She wrapped her hands around my neck. Her fingers are grabbing my hair. My hands went from her waist to her thigh. Without breaking the kiss, I lifted her up and her legs around me. I made my way to the bedroom. Our bedroom. We broke our kiss, gasping for breath. She started unbuttoning my shirt while I removed her top. I pecked her lips again and again. Something about her beautiful heart shaped lips make me go crazy. Both of us throw each other's clothes here and there. We don't have time to care about that. Pinning her to the bed. I started kissing her, starting from lips, to her chin, filling her neck with all those hickeys, MARKING HER AS MINE, before going down. A soft moan escaped her lips when I sucked one of her breasts while gently squeezing the other one. She flinched a little when I inserted my two fingers inside her femininity. She moaned once again when I started thrusting them slowly. "Hae…In…Arghhh." Damn! She can really make me turn on even more just by moaning my name. "Yes, babe" I asked her. "Fas..ter….ahhh." I thrusted my fingers faster as she said. I could tell that she was reaching her climax. She released the hot white liquid. I kissed her lips once again. Looking into her eyes,"I'm going to start, Are you ready babe?" I asked her which she replied with a nod. I inserted my manhood slowly inside her. I hear her whispering something which I was unable to understand. "Louder babe." I said. "I..want….you..ahh." "Hmm.. Louder, beg for it, come on." I replied, I love teasing her like this. "I..want..more….babe..I want you..inside..ahhh….me….." "My pleasure love." He started thrusting faster. Her moans were like music to his ears. Telling him to do more. Deeper, faster we kept making love until both of us reached our climax. I removed my manhood, wanting to change our positions when I looked at her. Her hands covering her eyes. I heard her whimpering, a few moments later she started sobbing. "What's wrong babe? Does it hurt? Are you okay?" I was worried. Maybe I was a little too rough. I leaned down and hugged her. I felt a little guilty. I completely wrapped her in my arms. "Nothing it's just-" she said. "It's just, I missed you so much." "I'm sorry" was the only thing I could say. I've been working so much that I forgot to make some time for her. "You're tired, let's go to sleep." She didn't say anything, just nodded, before going to sleep. She looks like an angel. I tucked some of her hair behind her ears. "I'm so sorry my angel."

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N : Okay, so finally the chapter of my first story. Please vote and don't forget to comment your thoughts. Thank U~~~ ( ˘ ³˘) ]