MONSTER

"Monster. She's a monster." Jisoo muttered as the hot water poured on her. Currently in the shower, she can't help but shiver about what just happened in front of her. Hye Yoon is really a monster, a psychopath.

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

The phone ringing woke Jisoo up. Annoyed, she picked up.

"Hel-"

"Hey sweetie! I would love to take you somewhere. I'm sending you the address, so come pick me up. See you!!"

"Wait wh-"

The call ended. Urgh Hye Yoon that bitch.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 11

MONSTER

"So, why are we here?" I asked as I saw an abandoned building in front of me. It looked like those buildings you see in every horror movie. Yeah, exactly that.

"Well, let me tell you something, this is where I buried the knife which I used to kill your father!" Hye Yoon said, excitedly as she entered the building.

"WHAT THE FCK!? THEN WHY ARE WE HERE??" I yelled, completely not wanting to be here. Gosh I'm such an idiot.

"Hey, stop shouting! Someone will hear us!" She whisper-yelled at me.

"Listen sweetie, your boyfriend ain't doing a good job with this case, so I'm thinking about helping him a little! Omg I'm such an angel!" She laughed.

Such a psycho.

"But why am I here?" I asked.

"Because I don't have a car and a taxi is expensive." She whined.

Really a psycho.

"What do you mean by 'helping him a little'?" I asked. If it's Hye Yoon, I'm definitely not trusting her. It's been only a few days and I'm terrified of her. She's crazy and can do anything.

"By 'helping him a little' I'm mean that I'm thinking of taking that knife out and then throwing it near his house and -"

"Woah woah woah wait. What the fck?" I interrupted her. Is she crazy? Well, she is. Why am I even asking? "You're NOT doing that."

"Well, I AM and you are going to help me."

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

The sound of footsteps cut Hye Yoon off. There was someone here. And that someone probably heard us. Hye Yoon started walking towards the sound as I stood there, frozen.
We're doomed.

"Well, Hi there!" Yoon exclaimed as she saw a woman, probably in her early 20's.

"Umm.. Hi. Are you guys also here to search more about the anonymous case?" The woman asked.

"Well, yes! How did you know?" Yoon replied, with fake excitement.

"Oh really!" The woman cheered happily, "I thought that I was the only one who got some clues which could solve this case."

Yoon and I exchanged glances as the woman further continued.

"I'm Yi Seo, Jung Yi Seo. I'm actually a college student, studying Law." She chuckled. "I was really curious about this case and thought that I should also try to help the police!" She said.

"Woah! Hi there, again! I'm Hye Yoon. And that pretty woman over there is Jisoo. We were searching clues about this case too, you know. Well, how did you find this place?"

"To be honest, That's a very long story. Maybe I'll tell you guys later, I know a really good coffee shop, should we go there and talk? Well, obviously after I complete investigating here." She laughed.

I turned to Hye Yoon only to see her smirking, that evil smirk. Shivers ran down my spine.

"How many people know that you are here, Yi Seo?" She asked. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Actually, no one. I don't have friends and family. And I think that it would be better if I told the police about this after I got the clues. I don't wanna waste their time." She said.

Poor girl, I felt bad for her, she had no one who could take care of her, and she seems so sweet. I looked at Hye Yoon again as her laugh broke my thoughts.

"Umm.. What's wrong?" Yi Seo asked, nervously. She turned to me and asked again, "Did I say something wrong?"

"No you di-"

"Oh my gosh Yi Seo! You are so cute!" Hye Yoon said, wiping out tears from her eyes which came because of laughing too much.

"Hey Ji, listen! You said that you won't help me, right? Well, I have an offer. You help me with dumping that knife near your house or I'll kill this girl."

"WHAT THE FCK?" We both, by both I mean me and Yi Seo, yelled. Yi Seo looked at me confused.

"Hye Yoon shi, that's not funny."

"I don't know about you but for me, it's funny af. Look at your faces. Your expressions." She said, laughing loudly.

"What's going on?" Yi Seo looked at me, confused.

"Yi Seo I think th-"

Before I could warn her about Hye Yoon and tell her to leave, Yoon ran towards her and grabbed her hair. Kicking Yi Seo in the stomach, she brought a pen knife from her pocket near her neck.

"So Jisoo, you choose." She said, her face became expression-less again. I looked at Yi Seo, she had tears falling down, fear evident in her eyes. She mouthed 'help me' to which I could only nod.

"Well, great sweetie! Now, go there, and open that table drawer, there's the knife." She ordered. I nodded and started going to the table.

"Hey wait!" I turned around and saw her pointing to her bag, "There are gloves in my bag. Go get them and then take that knife out." She commanded.

I faced Hye Yoon, a few feet away from her, with that rusty, disgusting knife with dried blood stains on it. Hye Yoon smiled as she pushed Yi Seo to the ground. Yi Seo tried to run away but before she could, Hye Yoon caught her by her leg and started cutting her ankle.

The girl started screaming and kept shouting 'help me' as she looked at me. But, I stood still, didn't do anything. I just watched her as blood flowed out from her legs. I don't know but I was unable to move.

"Sweet heart, I loved talking to you and I'm sorry that our good bye is happening so soon. But you now know a little too much." She said as she sat down. The girl tried to crawl away, but it was all useless.

"I- I won't te-tell an-nyone, I p-pro-mise." The girl said between her sobs. Unknowingly, tears streamed down my face. I wanted to help her, but I couldn't. I froze from fear.

"Sorry, can't risk that." Hye Yoon said. And the next moment she cut Yi Seo's throat open.

I screamed. I fell down and started crying. I was shivering, I don't know if it was because of fear or anger.

"Keep it down, will you?" She yelled.

"Why? Why did you kill her? It would have been easier, you know? The case w-"

"Would've gotten solved earlier? Yeah, I know. But, if she," She said, pointing at the dead body of the girl, "Was the one who helped to solve this case, she would be the one in the news, NOT me." She shrugged and stood up.

"Come on! Pick that knife up and let's get out of here. I'm sleepy, and hungry. And I need to change my clothes. Let's go!!"

She's crazy.

She's a MONSTER.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: That's it for today. See you next week. Thanks for reading. I love you guys ( ˘ ³˘)]