GIRLFRIEND

"I just can't understand why that oldie suddenly told us to reopen that 3 year old anonymous case." Insub said, being terribly annoyed. "It's been days that I haven't slept properly, fck this!"

Jang In Sub, Haein's teammate and one of his really close friends. He has known Haein for years. They first met in the first year of college. Insub, just like everyone else, was afraid of Haein when he first saw him. Haein never talked that much. Everyone thought that he was a rude and bad guy. Maybe because his gaze was a problem. No one ever dared to look him in the eyes. He always had the 'do-I-look-like-I-care?' or the infamous 'IDGAF' and sometimes also the 'when-will-this-shit-end' expression on his face. Only later Insub got to know that Haein was just shy to talk to new people.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 3
GIRLFRIEND

"Haein, your phone." Eugene said. They were in the middle of bitching about their chief who kept on giving them work after work when his phone rang.

Haein took his phone and immediately picked up the call. "Hello, Chu-yah!"

He moved away from his teammates for privacy.

"Aigoo, Aigoo! Look at that bastard smiling like a fool." In sub scoffed. "Aish! He definitely has a split personality disorder. He keeps an expression-less face when he is with us but turns into a whole new person with her."

"Who is 'HER'? Sunbae's wife?" Min Kyu asked. He is a newbie in their team. It has just been about 2 months since he joined.

"No, his girlfriend," Seong Jo answered.

"Woah, Sunbae has a girlfriend?" Min Kyu said, being shocked. It's not like it's weird for Haein to have a girlfriend. Haein is handsome, it's just his personality. Or probably his face. Yup, Minkyu was scared of Haein too. His fear ran away after seeing Haein cutely talking to a kitten.

"And she's very pretty too, you know." Seong Jo commented.

"Uhum!!" Eugene, fake coughed, gaining the attention of the men. "Honey, are you forgetting something? Your fiancée is still right here."

"No, I didn't. And there is nothing wrong with calling his girlfriend pretty because I don't lie. And you know that you are the most gorgeous woman in the world so why are you jealous babe?" Seong Jo said while winking at her.

"Just fckin get a room OMG!" Insub said while cringing at both of them while Min kyu just kept on laughing because of their weird talks.

"Guys!!! Do you have any plans for lunch???" Haein yelled.

"No, but why are you so excited?" Eugene asked. It's rare to see Haein excited for something. "Good! She's coming here. She will also bring lunch for all of you."

"OMG! Really??? Finally no more cup noodles and actual real good food." Min Kyu shrieked.

"When is she comi-"

"Wait, why TF is our office so messed up? Fck," Haein said, cutting Seong Jo off in between. "Move your lazy asses and help me clean you idiots."

"Okay guys, the other, the 'Sweet' Haein has left. And here we have our Haein who has a shitty attitude back with us." Insub sarcastically said.

"But when is sh-"

"Hyung, come on we don't have time for chit-chats. Y'all really messed up our office." Haein said again, cutting Seong Jo off.

"OMFG WHEN TF IS SHE COMING CAN YOU JUST TELL ME?" Seong Jo shouted, obviously annoyed.

"In 2 hours."