A/N

Hi guys!!
This was the end.
Yup, finally.
Maybe the ending is bad but hey, this was my first time writing a fanfic and there are many things which I have to improve in my writing but still...

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ
HELLO ME.

Like seriously, there were so many times I lost all my will to write but because of you guys I was finally able to complete this story.

About the ending, well, I know that the characters don't get a happy ending but that was something I decided even before I started writing this. Maybe I don't like happy endings.
I don't know, I'm weird just like that.

I will probably write some special chapters (if you guys want).
And once more, thank you

See you later
Maybe never

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

WARNING : SHAMELESS PROMOTION

Wait, do you guys know I'm going to write another fanfic?

Though it may not be a haesoo fanfic, but it's gonna be a multifandom au with Jisoo as the female lead (don't ask me why Jisoo, I just love her a little too much)
Well, if you wanna know about that, I have published it and though I didn't reveal anything about the characters and the name of the fanfic, you would probably get an idea about how that book is gonna be like.
Check out "COMING SOON" (that's not the actual name though, I will change it the name and cover after uploading the character information.)
Till then, bye!!! And a BIGGGGGGGGG THANK YOU again for all the love you gave to HELLO ME!