ANONYMOUS CASE

"What's the 3 year old anonymous case you guys were talking about?" Jisoo asked.
Haein and Jisoo were in his car driving to the amusement park which Jisoo talked about earlier when she remembered what Eugene told her.

"Well, you see, this case is really weird. The victim actually had multiple wounds, the murderer hit his head with something big and sharp? I guess. And there were multiple stab wounds in his body. The cause of his death was actually due to excessive bleeding. The body was found in the middle of nowhere. The murderer killed him and then later left him there, that's what the detectives who were in-charge of this case believed tho. But the weird thing is that there were no fingerprints. We didn't even find the murder weapon." Haein told her.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 4
ANONYMOUS CASE

"And then?" Jisoo asked again curiously. This case was actually very interesting.

"Then what? The detectives weren't able to find anything about the victim and a few months later this case was closed." He replied.

"But why did they suddenly reopen this case? Did the family of the victim ask for it?" She questioned him again.

"No, there is no family of the victim. Actually there might be but we weren't able to find them. The truth is, the body was found 8 days after the victim died. And no matter how much we tried, we just couldn't find the victim's family. It is said that he had a wife but she had died even before his death. We don't know if he had children. The only reason why we had to reopen this case was because of our chief. No one knows what goes on in his mind." He added. "Oh! We're here!"

"This looks fun, right?"

"Chu, are you sure?" Haein looked in front of him, and gulped nervously. They were currently in the amusement park and to be honest, it was quite fun. They got on the roller coaster and ferris wheel, ate cotton candy and chicken skewers, and drank cola. It was all fun and games, until Jisoo said that she wanted to go into the haunted house. Haein, no matter how courageous he looks (and is!), Is afraid of ghosts.

Everyone has their own weakness, right? Ghosts ARE scary af, at least for him, because the woman he loves does not even flinch seeing all those scary movies and stuff.

You can just look at the ghost and then walk by as if they aren't there. He remembers her words.

"Haein? HAEIN!" He heard Jisoo calling his name which broke his thoughts.

"So, are you coming with me?" He looked at her.

Damn, he was so into his thoughts that he didn't even realise that Jisoo was already near the gate, waiting for him.

"Co-Coming." Haein stuttered.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" A loud scream was heard.

"Oh! Mr. Zombie. You look so cool! Can I take a picture with you?" Jisoo asked the person who was dressed as a zombie, completely ignoring how loud Haein was screaming because of the other 'ghosts' surrounding him.

"Okay, 1..2..3.. kimchi~" Jisoo cheerfully said while clicking the picture.

"CHU-YAHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!! NO PLEASE GO AWAY"

"HELP I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

"Hmmmm…. Can we take another picture please? This one was a little blurred." Jisoo said, to another ghost she found, again ignoring Haein's screams.

"Woah!! That was fun, wasn't it?" Jisoo exclaimed as both of them came out of the haunted house.

"I.. I'm alive." Haein said, relieved that his vocal chords were not destroyed because of him screaming on top of his lungs.

Jisoo chuckled at his reaction. He is damn cute.

"Yes you are babe. Well.. I'm quite hungry again, so let's go eat, okay?"

"We should." Haein said, absent-mindedly, as if still traumatized by those fake ghosts.

"How's your work going btw?" Haein asked, eating the tteok-bokki.

"Okay, I guess? Idk, it's just like usual. It's kinda tiring to teach kids, but at the same time it's quite fun." She said.

"It's good." She suddenly said.

"I know right, the tteok-bokki really tastes g-"

"Not the tteok-bokki." Jisoo said cutting him off.

"Then?"

"Just sitting here, talking while eating. It's been a long time since we talked like this, right?" She said.

Haein's eyes soften. He knew that Jisoo didn't have family. Her only family was him. He felt a little bit guilty. I'm so sorry.

"Ohh! You don't need to feel sorry babe. I understand." She smiled as she tried to comfort him. It was so funny yet so touching that she can understand him, even if he's not speaking anything.

"Oh! By the way, the case!! What was the victim's name again?" She asked, unable to remember. Maybe they forgot to mention the victim's name.

"Oh! It's Kim Jong Soo. Age 47 years old."

"Kim what?"

"Kim Jong Soo."

Her heart sank as he told her again. Kim Jong Soo. Kim Jong Soo. The name echoed in her head.

So, the person who called her was actually speaking the truth. Shit what should I do now?

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: Its going to fun. The actual story starts now. He he (evil laughter). Well let me know what y'all think about the story. Don't forget to vote. I love you guys ( ˘ ³˘)♥]