ANOTHER CALL

"Miss Jisoo! Miss Jisoo!"

"JISOO!!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Shin Hye calling me. 

"Yes?"

"What's wrong Jisoo? I've been calling you some time. The parents are doing to come here soon. Did you complete the preparations? The medals to give the students who win? What about chocolates? Did you get them? Get out of your thoughts girl. We don't have any time to waste." Shin Hye said as she was wrapping different coloured ribbons in the students hands. Different colours for different class.

It was finally the annual sports day. I totally loved this day. Watching kids running around happily. Smiling as they won the medals. Sometimes they cried because they didn't win but it was all okay after they got there chocolate. 'I'm going to win next time!' the determination in the childrens' eyes when they said this was too cute.

But this time, I just can't focus.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 8
ANOTHER CALL

"The other one?"

"Yes!"

"It's him."

"HIM? Him who?"

"Haein."

"WHAT?? YOU BETTER BE KIDDING!"

"Unfortunately I'm not."

"WAIT, WHAT? HOW? WH-" 

"HELLO! HELLO!!!"

That bitch cut the call. Just like that. I'm unable to contact her. I don't wanna kill him. I bet she's just joking. I hope she's just joking.

The sports day ended and finally I was able to get home. HOME SWEET HOME. I would have said this if it was earlier but now..... I can't. Maybe it's the guilt? Or maybe it's because of the stress I've been getting because of this bullsht case reopening. Whatever it is, one thing is sure. I don't feel safe. I don't feel comfortable. I hate this feeling. I'm always scared, I keep overthinking. And since Hee Jin told me about her killing Haein, I'm even more scared. I can lose anyone, but not him.

I turned the TV on to distract myself from these thoughts. Urgh! Nothing good is coming. I changed the channels again and again when the news came up.

"The anonymous case, closed 3 years ago, was re-opened a few months ago and the police have found out a big clue about the case."

I should be surprised but I'm not. Maybe because I knew this was going to happen. I sighed.

"The victim, KIM JONG SOO's real house has been found. More on this case, for the viewers who don't know, the victim's body was found 45 kilometres (approximately 28 miles) away from his house. The police who were investigating this case 3 years ago weren't able to find his house and because of lack of clues, this case was closed. The police have also found handprints and footprints indicating that someone had come to this house before them. The police think that these handprints and footprints are of the killer's, as no one knows about this house."

45 WHAT?? I never went back to my house after killing him. Not until now. Something's wrong.

"The theory about police thinking that it was the killer coming to this house before them has a huge probability of being true, as they found a letter in the kitchen of this house. The letter wrote:

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

The letter is currently with the police. The police still haven't found out anything about the killer other than this. The police don't even know if there was only one killer or it was more than one. That's all for today. We will keep you updated with this case. I am Bae Suzy, and you were watching TBS TV."

WHAT THE FCK. What's happening? I turned the TV off and started thinking about what I just got to know. 

THIS WASN'T ME.

I DIDN'T DO THIS. 

THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE. 

SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME.

What should I do now? The sudden sound of my phone ringing made me flinch a little. 

*Unknown number*
*xxxxx xxxxx*

Tf? I picked the phone.

"Hello, I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. Who's this?"

"HYE YOON??"

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: I'm extremely sorry for the short chapter guys (╥﹏╥). But I hope y'all get prepared because I'm going to drop a biggg bomb in the next chapter. Thanks for reading. I love you guys ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ]