HOW THEY MET

"Hee Jin, he's in Busan. I don't know why but he suddenly went there. Do you have any idea about what's going to happen?" Jisoo asked as she bit her nails. It has been a week now. A WHOLE FREAKING WEEK AND NO NEWS OF HIM.

"He went where? Sorry I kinda zoned out a little bit." She chuckled.

"Busan. Do you know wh-"

"BUSAN???" Hee Jin screamed over the phone, and Jisoo could imagine that the woman in the other line was shocked. There was a reason why she was shocked and if being honest, Jisoo did not want to know that. Because it's probably going to be bad.

"Umm.. yes, is....Is something wrong?" She asked, quite hesitantly.

"Gurl I think it's better to ask me if there is something right here because everything is going to be fcked up right now. Sht what now???"

Mistake.

Calling Hee Jin was a mistake.

Calling Hee Jin had always been a mistake. Never once talking to her ended up with getting good news. Jisoo was already stressed and talking to Her Jin added fuel to the fire.

'I'm the stupid one here tho.' Jisoo released a deep sigh.

"Hello miss. Are you there??" She heard Hee Jin yell.

"Yes and what's wrong now? Everything's over so what now? WHAT MORE IS LEFT NOW FOR FCK'S SAKE???" Jisoo asked, actually shouting. She was annoyed. She was tired. She just wanted her peaceful life back.

Who are you kidding Jisoo? Your life was never peaceful.

"Stop shouting and listen to me carefully. He knows. He knows who your father is. He knows about your dirty little secret. You were successful in seducing and distracting him last time but I don't think you can do that again. SO PACK YOUR FCKIN BAGS AND RUN."

Oh my goodness. Maybe the problems in her life will only end when she dies.

Why?

Why did he not let her jump off the bridge? They would have not been in such a complicated situation if only they didn't save her.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 17
HOW THEY MET

[FLACKBACK - 3 YEARS AGO]

There she was. Wounded. Physically and mentally. There was no one left who she could call her 'family'. She saw her mother dying and she also probably killed her own father. No wait, he was not something worthy enough to be called as father.

Anger, pain and sorrow were the only 3 emotions left in her. Maybe, maybe this life was not for her.

And then, she saw the Han river bridge. With her feet which were bruised terribly and multiple cuts could be seen, she walked near the railing as she saw those messages.

'You are worthy enough.', 'Don't give up.', 'Everything is going to be fine.'

EVERYTHING IS NOT GOING TO BE FINE. There was no everything left with her. The only person she could lean on died in front of her eyes. Nothing was fine.

She climbed the railings. It was a little difficult because of her now swollen foot but didn't give a fck about that. The emotional pain was a little too much that she couldn't even feel the physical pain. Groaning, she looked at the city ahead of her. So pretty, like a flower. Too bad. She hated flowers. A tear escaped her eye as she got reminded of the time when she bought flowers for her mother. Only for them to end up crushed under the feet of her drunk father.