LIES

1:50 a.m.

I sighed as I looked at my watch. I'm late, again. I bet Jisoo is probably sleeping right now. She's gonna know that I came when she wakes up next morning. I opened the door and went inside. Removing my shoes and jacket, I opened my bedroom door as quietly as I can and was about to go to bathroom to change my clothes when-

WAIT

Where is Jisoo?

I can't see her. I switched the lights on and yes, she's not here. The blankets are arranged and the bed is cold. She's been out for a little bit long now I guess.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 7
LIES

"CHU!! You there?" He asked as he searched the house. Where is she? She has left her phone here. Did something happen? An emergency? Or mayb-

*Thud*

The sound of the door closing broke his thoughts and he ran towards the entrance. He heard her sigh. He saw her coming in.

"Where did you go?"

He asked. Jisoo's face went pale. What's wrong? Why does she look nervous? He thought.

"Ummm.. well you know.."

"What I know?" He asked. He didn't show it, but he was slightly annoyed.

"Well.."

"Well WHAT Jisoo?"

"I went to the department store," She said as she showed him the bag she was holding, "to get some napkins."

"Why now?"

"Well, I got my periods a few hours ago and I looked in my drawer but there were no nap-"

"Okay, I'm sorry." He said as he ruffled his hair.

"What are you sorry for?" She asked, confused.

"If I sounded annoyed. Look I was worried and PLEASE if you go out at night, at least make sure to take your phone with you okay?"

She nodded.

"It's late now, let's sleep okay?" He said as he went to their bedroom and got on the bed.

Something's wrong. Jisoo thought as she laid beside Haein, she could see his back.
Why did it feel like he was a little cold? Maybe, MAYBE he was just tired or maybe he was annoyed. Jisoo, even though was nervous as hell when he questioned her, didn't forget to notice that he raised his voice. A little. It was weird. It was strange. It was new to her. And she didn't like it at all. He never raised his voice while talking to her, no matter how angry he was.

I'll apologize to him later. She thought. She moved towards him and kissed his shoulder, hugged him and went to sleep.

'There is no way she JUST went to the department store.' Haein thought as felt Jisoo's arms snaking around his waist. He saw it. Maybe she didn't notice but he did. The mud in her shoes.

Leave it.

*The next morning*

Haein probably left for work. She thought as she woke up. It's the weekend, but she woke up early today.

6:30 a.m.

She got a call as soon as she picked up her phone. She answered the call.

"Hello"

"So, how did it go?" The woman, or Hee Jin asked.

"Well, it went well. He didn't suspect anything. I guess that he was a little angry about me going out so late at night without my phone but anyways, it was okay." Jisoo explained.

"Okay. It's great. Bye th-"

"Wait!!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"What?"

"I need to ask you something."

"Okay. Ask."

"Why did you change your name? I mean why? Was I caught? Wait, that doesn't sound good."

"Well, I WAS caught. But not because of me killing my father. It was because I killed someone else. I'm currently in Japan. I changed my name AND face. I'm not stupid to roam around with my face which is already known by everyone here and is in wanted list."

"What? How many people did you even kill?" Jisoo asked, in a worried tone. She doesn't want to kill anyone else now.

"Only two people. Don't get worried lmao." Hee Jin said, laughing.

"Yahh!! It's not funny at all. One of the people you killed is dad. Who is the other one??" Jisoo said, a little bit angry with Hee Jin.

Jisoo could hear her sighing.

"The other one?"

"Yes!"

"It's him."

"HIM? Him who?"

"Haein."

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: Hi there!! Guys I just wanna remind you that HEE JIN is JISOO. Don't forget this. She just changed her name. And this is probably the shortest chapter I wrote lmao. Thanks for reading. Tbh, when I see you guys adding this story in your reading lists and voting the chapters, I feel special you know? Like my story is actually liked by people. Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. Bye! See you guys next Sunday!! I love y'all ( ˘ ³˘)♥]