KILL HIM?

Coming out of the shower, Jisoo went to the kitchen. Staring at the rusty knife and gloves she wore were inside a polythene bag, she sighed. I want to cry.

She wanted to bang her head on the door so many times so that her skull would break and she would probably have some peace from these thoughts, since after breaking her head, she would either die or keep getting distracted because of the pain. Not noticing, but day by day she was getting weak, mentally.

And it wouldn't take long for her to look physically weak too. Her mental state was getting worse. Dying would be better, right? At least she would be free from all this shit.

The phone rang. Oh god. I'm so tired of this.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 12
KILL HIM?

"Yes, Hee Jin. What now?" She said, She was sick of all this.

"Hey, just wanna ask something."

"What?"

"Did you bring 'that knife' to your home?"

"I did. What now? What should I do? Did this happen to you too? Huh?" Jisoo said, not surprised. She now knew that everything, well almost everything, that happened to her has happened with Hee Jin too.

"Well, yeah. But why aren't you worried?"

"About what?"

"About that knife."

"And why should I be worried huh? You're gonna help me with this, right? Now come on, tell me. What did YOU do to get out of this?" She asked, exhausted.

"Well, that's why I called. I can't help you with this to be honest."

"What? Why?" She asked. Wow, Hee Jin always surprises her.

"Well, because this was the time I killed Haein."

The sound of the gate opening broke Jisoo's thoughts. She was in her bedroom drying her hair, and had completely forgotten about the knife which was on the kitchen table. Fck. He was definitely going to see that.

"Babe, I'm home!" She heard him say. Running as fast as she could, with the hair dryer in her hands, she went to the kitchen only to see Haein standing in front of the dining table, the knife in his hands. He looked at her, confused, before asking her what this knife was and why it was here.

Silence. She had no answer for his questions. He took a step towards her, asking her again, this time with his voice slightly raised. He kept walking towards her and when he was close enough, a really bad thought came in Jisoo's mind. And before she knew it, she had hit him on his head with the dryer in her hand.

Blood started dripping from his head, to neck and his clean white shirt started becoming red as it soaked his own blood. He had fallen on the ground because of the impact, while Jisoo ran to the kitchen counter and opened the first drawer taking a knife.

Haein struggled as he tried standing up, while Jisoo held the new knife in her hands, ready to strike. She was crying as she saw him look at her with total disbelief. Why? His eyes spoke.

"Babe w-"

"STAY AWAY!" She shouted.

Haein started to walk towards her as she yelled at him to stop. He saw her sobbing, and suddenly his vision became blurry for a moment. When he was able to see clearly again, he saw Jisoo on top of him. The knife in her hands. She cried as she said that she was sorry and she loved him. And the next moment she stabbed him in the stomach. Again. And again. And again. Until he finally closed his eyes.

"I- I'm s-sorry." Jisoo whispered. The sound of her sobs filling the room. She kept on kissing the man's forehead and repeated that one word,'SORRY'.

"Hey Jisoo! Are you listening? Do you now know how I ended up killing him? Hey listen, what are you going to do now?" Hee Jin asked.

"I have a question for you Hee Jin."

"Yea, ask."

"How can you? How can you kill him? He was the only person who was with you when you needed someone the most. He was the only one who understood you. He was the only one who helped you. So how? How can you do that?" Jisoo said, holding her tears.

"You don't understand this Jisoo! I didn't have a choice. It was hard for me too. It was, well it is STILL hard for me to move on from his death. But you won't understand this. Rather than blaming me and crying about how I killed him in my world 5 years ago, we should plan out how to stop him from seeing that knife with you." Hee Jin said, her voice sounding as if she was crying silently as she spoke.

"Look, I kinda have a p-"

"No need." Jisoo cut her off.

"I will do this by myself."

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: Hi guys, sorry for not updating last week. Had a writer's block. And it's kinda difficult to take time for writing since my exams are gonna start soon. Well, that's all for today. Thanks for reading. I love you guys. ( ˘ ³˘)♥]