MEMORIES

"It's been so long." I mumbled, as I walked into my previous house. I never thought that I would ever come back here. The memories of this place still haunt me. It was terrible.

[FLASHBACK]

"Honey, I'm sorry it won't happen again."

"Again? IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN AT ALL!"

Jisoo watched as she came back to her house after a few months. She missed her mother and really wanted to tell her about all those things she learnt. I'm a kindergarten teacher Mom! I got a job! She wanted to tell this to her mom. When she saw her mom getting beaten up by her 'father'. She saw some tea stains in his shirt. He was beating her because she accidentally spilled tea in his shirt.

"STOP!!"

She screamed when she saw her 'father', who was slapping her mother, suddenly stopped and took his belt off, hitting her with all his might.

He looked up to see his daughter, only to ignore her and started beating his wife again.

"OMG STOP IT!!" She ran towards her 'father' trying to stop him, and to protect her mother.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 6
MEMORIES

"Jisoo, what are you doing here? Go away!" He said as he pushed his daughter. She hit the floor and hurt her knee, but that wasn't the time to worry about her knee. Her 'father' was still beating her mother. Everytime she tried to push him away he hit her, pushed her, and even slapped her, telling her to go away and that it was none of her business.

Jisoo looked around, and then running to the kitchen she grabbed the knife, and quickly went back to the living room, only to see her mom lying on the floor. Motionless. There was blood around her neck. He probably strangled her with the belt. She was late.
AGAIN. All this time, she studied hard, struggled to find a job, did numerous part-time jobs just so that she could make money and free her mother from this devil. Tears escaped her eyes.

"YOU FCKIN KILLED HER YOU DEVIL!!!!!" She screamed as she ran towards her 'father', firmly grabbing the knife and stabbing him in his stomach. He fell on the ground because of the injury.

Jisoo dropped the knife and hugged her mother. Crying, screaming her name only to get no response from her. Her mom, the only person she cared for, was dead.

She felt someone put their arms around her neck and it didn't take her long to realise that it was her 'father' who was choking her.

"Wh-what?" She said, breathless. That man is still strong even though he was stabbed.
She realised that his hold on her neck was getting tighter and she tried to free herself but failed. The grip got more tighter and she searched for something to hit him. Finding her mother's favorite vase, she reached it and hit him with it. He fell on the ground. Knocked out.

She ran away. Leaving him. Leaving her mother. Leaving this hell.

[FLASHBACK END]

The stench of blood was still there. I remember the last time I saw my mother was here. I thought as I looked at the floor near the dining table. There were so many blood stains on the floor.

Enough with the useless things, let's get into business. I walked into my mother's room. I opened the wardrobe and moved the clothes away, and then opened the secret door which was hidden behind the wardrobe. The investigators didn't check this house. Otherwise they would have known about this. The little room which was hidden under the closet had many things, which included photos of me and my mom together. My childhood photos, letters which I sent her while I was away studying, my clothes, and my information files.

Taking them all into the black plastic bag, I closed the door, put the clothes back and then closed the wardrobe. It did look like someone had touched it but because I was wearing gloves there was no way they would be able to find me. I sighed. This was something that I always wanted to forget. Everything was going fine, why did they start investigating this case again?

I took the bag and went out of the house, not even turning back, just like I did years ago. I walked away from the house near my car and dropped the bag. I removed my gloves and the cloth cap I used to cover my hair and dropped it near the bag. Taking the matches from my pocket, I burnt everything.

Everything's gone now. Everything is gonna be alright.

I sat in my car and started driving. I took out my burner phone to look at the time.

2:05 a.m.

I sighed again. Haein probably thinks I am sleeping right now. He had installed a location tracker software on my phone a long time ago. Probably when we first met. I bought this burner phone a few days ago. My phone's currently in my house. I don't want anyone to know where I was during this time. It was all her idea. Hee Jin told me about this.

"Do you fckin think that the police is stupid? Won't they fckin realise that someone came in the house?"

"No, they won't. Trust me. It will take them some time, probably 2 weeks from now? To know about our house. Buy a burner phone and use that when you go to the house. Take matches to burn the belongings. Make sure nothing is left. And by nothing I mean the gloves and cap too. And while coming back home, buy some sanitary napkins."

"Why?"

"You will know. Okay then, make sure to remember this. Bye."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"So, what should I call you? Unnie? Or Jisoo? Or what?" Jisoo said.

"Call me Hee Jin. Choi Hee Jin."

"Why Choi He-"

*Call ended*

I stopped by the store and bought sanitary napkins as she told me. Seriously, why tho? I'm not even on my periods currently, tho it's true that I'm out of napkins. How does she know that?

I broke out of my thoughts when I realised that I was already in front of my apartment. Going to the 19th floor, I opened the door. I removed my shoes and went inside.

"Where did you go?"

Well, fck

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: Hi guys, I will update every week on Sunday! Well, I've been busy with school and stuff ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ. There might be some surprise updates, (if I get holidays lol). This chapter is from Jisoo's POV. There might be some confusion because of this chapter which will be cleared in the later chapters. Thanks for reading. I love you guys ( ˘ ³˘)♥]