LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

"WTF??? Are you Superman or something??"

"No, but I'd love to be your man."

. . .

. . .

. . .

'Ewww, that was lame.' Jisoo cringed as she heard the man flirting with her. But, she was not the only one as Haein was also cringing at himself for saying such a thing which makes him look like a total creep. Thank God the other guys were not there, otherwise he would've probably died out of embarrassment because of his desperate attempts to catch the attention of Miss Angel.

"Why were you chasing me?"

"Why were you running?"

They both asked at the same time causing a wave of awkward silence to fill the air. Jisoo shifted her eyes to the ground as Haein, very shamelessly, observed her beautiful features. There was something about her which he found absolutely adorable. And her being tiny didn't help as he just wanted to keep her in his pocket, safe and away from anything which can potentially harm her.

He chuckled which caused the girl to look at him again, and she raised her eyebrow at him, not understanding what he found so funny. Shit, maybe he's thinking about a pick up line even lamer than the previous one.

"Um.. Is there something on my face?" Haein asked as he broke Jisoo from her thoughts. He won't admit it, but the woman knowingly or unknowingly stared at him which intimidated him a little. But still, he found her cute.

She shook her head and he smiled a little, raising his hand for a handshake as he spoke.

"Haein, nice to meet you."

"Jisoo, still quite freaked out since the moment I met you" She spoke, honestly. The man in front of her had cold visuals but still there was this warmth radiating from him which was attracting her to him like gravity.

He laughed, whole heartedly which made a little smile form on her heart shaped lips, finding the tall giant adorable.

Minutes after Haein regained himself from laughing too much, he looked at her again, staring at her eyes.

"So, Miss Jisoo," he spoke and Jisoo nodded, "I am a police officer in the Seoul Police Station, Crime department and I would like to know about what happened with you that caused you to attempt suicide plus about those injuries in your body. That looks quite serious." He asked seriously.
As if the world stopped moving, Jisoo froze and there was only one thought which ran in her mind.

'Shit, tf should I do now?'

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 18
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

[6 months later]

"Jisoo, I'm here. Come on, otherwise we'll get late for the movie!" Haein whined as he called his girlfriend. They were going on their twenty-sixth date. Yes he counted. And she was now his girlfriend.

After telling him such a stupid yet a believable lie, they both talked to each other where Jisoo revealed about herself, her new teaching job, and some of her strengths and weakness with Haein doing the same. It had been probably just a few hours after they met each other yet he felt butterflies in his stomach whenever a smile came on her face. He still didn't know about what happened with her and after she told him that she didn't want to talk about it and didn't want to press charges against anyone, Haein respected her opinion and didn't ask her again about that topic. Thinking that one day, one day she would tell him about that herself one day.

To Jisoo, he was a good distraction. He arranged a good psychologist for her to help her with her mental health. Slowly and gradually, she was recovering, though the image of her father's blood in her hands kept on giving her nightmares. With Haein by her side, she eventually started with teaching little kids which sure was tiring, but rewarding and even helped with cheering her up.

After 3 months of being 'friends', Haein confessed that he liked her and would love if she would accept him as her boyfriend to which Jisoo said a hesitant 'yes'. She was not sure of her feelings and only thought of him as a distraction before. And she thought that being with him would probably keep her away from all those stupid thoughts which kept coming back to her.

And now they were there, in love with each other. The way they looked at each other would be just like how k-dramas described 'love'.

Hours spent together became days. Days turned into months and months converted into years. Jisoo had some scars, but they were just covered with a piece of clothing. And the scars which stained her mentally were covered by Haein's love.

Until one day ...

"Ugh!!"

'5 A.M.? Wow!! What a great time to wake up on a Sunday!'

'Weird. Which asshead calls at 5 a.m.?'

"Urghh fck this!"

"Hello"

"Hello, me"

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: Hii there guys!!!! I'm back!! A fun fact which you guys didn't ask for : The name of this chapter 'Love, Love, Love' is because of the song with the same name by EXO. I couldn't understand what I should name this chapter so I just used the name of the song I was listening! Advance Merry Christmas for those who celebrate the festival! I hope you guys have a happy time with your loved ones, or maybe your pet! Until then, Bye!!! I love you guys (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)]