A WEIRD CALL

"Ugh!!" Jisoo groaned as she woke up because of the sound of the main door closing. He probably went to work. She picked up her phone to see the time. 5 A.M. Wow! What a 'great' time to wake up during Sunday. She was about to go back to sleep again when her phone rang.

Weird. Which asshead calls at 5 a.m.? She looked at the phone number.

*Unknown number*
*xxxxx xxxxx*

"Fck this." She picked up the call.

[A/N: The lines in italics is Jisoo and the ones in bold is the caller]

"Hello"

"Hello, Me"

"I'm sorry? Who's this?"

"Oh, yeah. It's me."

"Who's 'ME'? Do you have a name miss?"

By the voice, Jisoo was sure that it was definitely a woman. She felt familiar, as if Jisoo had heard this voice multiple times.

"Kim Jisoo."

"Yes!?"

"I meant my name is Kim Jisoo."

"Mam, are you mistaken or something? I AM KIM JISOO."

"I know that you are Kim Jisoo. But I am also Kim Jisoo. It's just I'm calling you from the future. Hi, 27 years old Jisoo. I am 32 years old Jisoo!"

[A/N : The call continues. But their conversation after this will be revealed later in this chapter]

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 2
A WEIRD CALL

Babe, I'm going to work. We won't be able to eat breakfast together. I'm so sorry. But I promise that we WILL eat lunch together and then go to watch the movie you wanted to watch. (I bought the movie tickets btw. The timing is 4 p.m.) Love you ♡

Jisoo read the note that was left on the dining table. She knew that this was gonna happen. Sigh

She was too lazy to make something for breakfast. Opening the refrigerator, she took a packet of milk before pouring it in a bowl which was already full of cereals. It was still early. She looked at her watch

8:37 a.m.

She had already completed her morning routine. Taking a nice shower, cleaning her room, doing laundry.

I knew that he won't be able to come here for lunch. I have to go to his station. What should I make though? There is nothing in the fridge. She thought as she checked her refrigerator after putting her cereal bowl in the sink.

"Okay, I guess that it's time for some grocery shopping!" She picked her bag, her wallet, put on her shoes and went out to the supermarket.

Hmm… should I buy some dumplings? Or maybe som-

"Kim Jong Soo, you know him. Right?"

Jisoo suddenly remembered what that girl in the call said.

How? Jisoo thought. How does SHE know him?

"Well, I told you that I'm you from the future. Obviously I know who MY father is. Oh! By the way, do you remember how you kille-"

"I'm sorry but I don't know anyone named 'Kim Jong Soo'. You probably got the wrong num-"

"Aigoo! Pretending that you don't know him won't work. Especially on me. You probably think that I'm weird right? Well, call me again when you hear about him again."

"Mam" The cashier said, "Are you going to use cash or card for buying this? Or are you not going to buy anything at all? Please make your decision fast. There are people who are waiting in the line."

Jisoo snapped back into reality. She was so deep into her thoughts about the phone call that she didn't even notice that she had bought her groceries and had to pay now.
"I'm sorry, I'll pay through cash. How much?"

"5000₩"

"Here" She gives the cashier money and apologizes for the delay she caused. "I'm so sorry. Thanks for this btw." She says, smiling brightly.

"Come again Mam!" The cashier says as Jisoo picks up her bag and makes her way out of the supermarket after bowing one last time.

Coming back home, she calls Haein. The latter picks up the call after 2 rings.

[A/N: Italic lines are for Jisoo while the ones in bold are for Haein]

"Hello, Chu-yah!"

"Hello, what are you doing? Where are you btw?"

"Babe, I'm still working. Actually, I don't think that we will be able to eat lunch togethe-"

"Well, I knew that's going to happen, don't worry. I'm going to come to the station by 1 p.m. we can have our lunch together there. Tell your teammates about this. I'll be making lunch for all of us."

"Omg! Really? Thank you so much. It's 11 now. See you in 2 hours."

"Yup, bye!"

"Chu-yah!"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too. See you soon!"

She cuts the call and begins to prepare lunch. He's going to be so happy when he sees the menu. Jisoo thinks, smiling to herself.

"I know that the next time you call me, you will belive everything I said. You are going to hear that name very soon. And the person who will be saying the name you are trying to avoid is no one other than Haein. Okay bye~"

Well, that was it. The stranger cut the call. Not even waiting for Jisoo's response.

The stranger, who calls herself 'future Jisoo' said that Haein will talk about Kim Jong Soo. But why?

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: If you guys are wondering who tf is Kim Jong Soo. Then don't worry, I'll tell you. Remember Man Dong Harabeoji? Well, yes that's him. Don't forget to vote and comments your opinions on the story so far. Thank you so much for the support. I REALLY love you guys ( ˘ ³˘)♥]