REALITY

"Pick up, please pick the fckin call up!!" Jisoo worriedly muttered as she called Hee Jin. She has been trying to call her for days but she never picked her call up. After sometime even Jisoo stopped calling her. Thinking that all this was probably over now.

Oh! How wrong she was!

"Hello?"

"OMG FINALLY!" Jisoo yelled as she heard the latter's voice.

"Woah girl chill! Why were you calling me? What's the tea? Hmm?" She heard Hee Jin laugh.

"Well, actually. I have something to tell you."

"And what is that something?"

"I didn't kill dad."

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

CHAPTER 9
REALITY

[A/N: Hee Jin's POV]

"WHAT?" I yelled as I heard her say that shit. What does she mean? I killed my dad. I know. I'm the one who cleaned that rotten body of my dad and dumped it far away. I'm the one who killed some people who came in my way. I'm the one who killed Haein because he found out the truth about me. I'm the one who left Korea and changed my whole identity just so that I can survive. I'm the one who was living a terrible life and she says she's not the one to kill dad? Did I really call myself or did I dial the wrong number?

"Hee Jin? HEE JIN, ARE YOU THERE?" She yelled, breaking my thoughts.

"Yes I am. What the fck do you mean by saying that? I swear to god if you are joki-"

"I'm not." She said, I can see that she was serious by the way she spoke.

"Why do you think that you're not the one who killed him?" I questioned her.

"Well, look-" she began telling me the details of what she got to know about the case through the TV and Haein as I started to write all those down. Nothing's wrong with that. I've done all of those things.

"Well, actually I've done that." I said, coldly.

"Yeah, you did that. But did YOU write 'CATCH ME IF YOU CAN' in a letter and left it in the house?"

"Wait, what? No."

"Exactly!" She exclaimed.

My jaw started dropping and I was shocked when I heard how she killed dad. There were similarities. Like how she stabbed him. And hit him with her mother's favorite vase. But there was something different. And that something was a pain in the ass.

First, Jisoo said that she stabbed him once and then went to her mother. But, in Hee Jin's case, she hit him with the vase first and then went to her mother. She did have the knife with her. But she didn't use it.

Second, after she found out that he was choking her, Jisoo hit him with the vase whereas Hee Jin started cutting the skin of his hand and when he left her from his grip, she stabbed him. Again and again and again. Until he was dead.

Third, Jisoo said she ran away and never even looked back, while Hee Jin made sure that he was dead. And then dumped him far away from the house and made sure no evidence of murder was left. After that, she left.

I told her how I killed him and she was shocked too. None of us expected this. Though I called myself, from 5 years ago, her story was so different from mine.

"What's happening?" She asked.

"I'm not sure about this myself, but one thing I know is that no matter what. This is fcked up as hell." I said, which made her sigh.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know." I answered. There was silence for a few minutes between us.

"Well, I wan-"

"How did y-"

We both spoke at the same time.

"You first Jisoo." I said.

"Okay, I wanna ask you something. Why did you kill Haein?" She asked which made me gulp.

"That's a long story, maybe I'll tell you about this next time."

" 'I'll tell you about this next time?' What is this huh? The story about what happened when you went to a picnic? This is about me killing the love of m-"

"I lied to you." I said, cutting her off.

"What? This wasn't a good joke, you know." I heard her say, or maybe yell. I could tell that she was angry but also relieved.

"Umm.. you're getting it wrong." I told her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I did kill Haein. I lied about killing only 2 people. I've killed more than 2." I said.

"WHAT???"

"Yea, okay now my turn."

"WAIT NO WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"It's my turn to ask and if you don't listen I'll hang up."

"OKAY ASK YOU MOTHERFCKIN BTCH." She yelled, obviously angry.

"Hey, that's rude!" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"YEA WHATEVER! ASK."

"That's not important right now. If it's not you who killed dad, then who is it? You know, maybe if we get to know this, we can change your future!" I said. I was really hoping to change her future, because I couldn't change mine.

"I know who killed him."

"WHAT? Wait, who was it? And how do you know about that?" I bombarded her with questions. Oh we can definitely get out of this shit.

"It's Hye Yoon." She said.

"Hye Goon? Who's that?" I asked.

"HYE YOON OMG!! Did you forget her? She's my childhood friend." She said.

"I never had a friend called HYE YOON."

"WHAT?"

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

[A/N: Though I've told you guys this many times, but still, a reminder. JISOO AND HEE JIN ARE THE SAME PERSON. Hee Jin is Jisoo from the future. I honestly don't know if there are people who wait for this story to update... Lol! Idk!? Maybe just tell me if this is boring. Well, I love you guys ( ˘ ³˘) Thanks for reading.]