I See You|| KTH

It was break time and you were in the canteen with your friend Yiren and Mia.
You were talking about random things while your other friend Aisha was at the counter ordering lunch.

Suddenly your phone popped up with a message. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown: I see you.

You ignored it and thought that one of your friend was pranking you. A few minutes later you again received a message from the same number.

Unknown: I see you.

You then texted back.

You : Who is this?

No reply. You again thought that one of your friend was playing a prank on you.
You are your food while chatting with your friends.

_________________________________________

After the school ends:
( Sorry, I'm lazy, lol 😅)

The school just got over and you were chatting with your friends when you received yet another message from the same number.

Unknown: I see you.

So now you finally asked your friends if they sent you the texts and were trying to play a prank on you. But they headed a 'no'.

Yiren: Maybe it's Jimin.

Mia: Yeah, maybe it's him.

You completely believed your friends and hoped it was Jimin who was trying to scare you. Jimin is the handsome, playboy of your school who has unfortunately taken a liking at you. You and Jimin were completely opposite so you still don't understand why is Jimin head over heels for you. He even confessed to you many times but you rejected him every time.

_________________________________________

You were on your way to your home when you got another text yet again from the same unknown number.

Unknown: I see you

You: I know it's you Jimin.
You: So stop pranking me .
You: This is not funny.
_________________________________________

You were about to reach home when once again you got a message from the same number.

Unknown: I see you.

You now finally blocked the number and were relieved to know that whoever was pranking you won't be able to text you again.
_________________________________________

After reaching your home, you quickly went to your room, took a shower and changed your clothes. You came back and decided to complete your homework when your phone popped up with another message. This time it was from a different number.

Unknown: I see you

This time there was a picture of your house from one of the neighbouring houses. You yet again blocked the number and quickly called your parents but they didn't pick up your phone. You then realised that they were in a important business meeting. After knowing that the person was stalking you , you got more frightened. You couldn't process what was happening to you when yet again you received another text from another different number.

Unknown: I see you

This time there was a picture of the living room of your house. You were so afraid and couldn't think what to do. So you quickly locked the door of your room and hid in your wardrobe. You were sure that it is not Jimin because you knew him. However he is he would never do something like this.

You could hear the sound of footsteps from downstairs. You were about to dial 112 when you heard a deep voice say "Where are you babygirl?"

The voice sounded quite familiar but couldn't figure out where you heard it before. Without wasting any time you quickly called 112. Immediately someone picked up the phone. You told everything about your situation. The person on the other hand told you to stay where you are and asked your location.

You were about to say your location when you heard the sound of footsteps just outside your room. You quickly told your location and they told you that they will arrive in 10 minutes. You were so afraid that you started to cry.

"Do you want to play hide and seek babygirl?" the same deep voice said.

You couldn't understand what was happening to you and why? And who was the person behind all this. You were damn sure it was not Jimin.

'Jimin', yes you could call him. He lived in the same neighborhood as you. You quickly called him and he immediately picked up the call.

"Hey Y/N, wh.." he was about to say something but you interrupted him "Jimin, please help me"

Jimin: Calm down Y/N and say me what happened?

You told him everything about the stalker.

Jimin: Y/N stay where you are, I'm coming in a minute.

You hoped that Jimin gets here as soon as possible. Suddenly, you heard a loud bang on the door of your room. You knew that he was trying to break the door. The bangs got louder and louder and then there was a cracking noise. More tears escaped your eyes.

"I know you are here, babygirl" the same deep voice said.

Then you heard the sound of footsteps coming near the wardrobe you were hiding at. You tried to peep through the small crack in the wardrobe. You caught a small glimpse of the stalker he was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. Although I could not see his face properly.

Suddenly the wardrobe door was pulled open.

It was Kim Taehyung, the nerd of your school

"Found you, babygirl" he said with a smirk on his face."Now you're finally mine."
_________________________________________

The End

A/N: Hope you liked it. If you did please vote the story and leave a comment. Please don't mind if there is a grammatical mistake just ignore this as my mother tongue is not English.

Borahae 💜