I Don't Know You||KSJ

You opened your eyes and felt a severe headache. You held your head with both of your hands. When the pain slowly went away, you observed your surroundings to find yourself in an unfamiliar place. The bedroom which you were in now was not yours.

You got scared and removed the blanket from your body and were about to get down when you felt a severe pain in your lower region. You looked down and found that you were completely naked.

Just then you heard the sound of the door opening. You got back in the bed and covered yourself with a blanket. The door opened revealing a very handsome and tall man. You remember him he is the man you met last night at the party. He entered inside and his eyes straight away fell on you.

"You're awake I see."

He flashed you a smile. You were not in a situation to return his smile back. So you just kept a straight face and watched him. You very well know what happened between the two of you and it was all your best friends fault. She was the one who dragged you to the party.

"Are you alright?"

You heard the voice of the stranger. How can he expect you to be alright after what happened between the two of you? You then noticed a shiny thing on your left hand. You brought your hand closer to you and there was a ring in the ring finger.

It looked hella expensive. The band of the ring was made up of what you assume, pure diamond and there was a sapphire in the middle. But the shocking thing was how did it come in your finger?

"Who are you?"

You asked the handsome stranger to make his smile drop. He came a few steps closer to you.

"Don't you remember anything, honey?"

Why did he use that nickname? It sounded like you were his wife. You don't remember what exactly happened last night but you know this much that you lost your virginity. So you nodded your head as a 'no'.

"I'm your husband, Y/N."

He is joking, right?
_________________________________________

Flashback:

"It will be fun, Y/N."

Your friend Eunji pleaded.

"No means no."

"Please Y/N"

She gave you her puppy eyes but you ignored her. This time her trick is not going to work on you. Whatever happens you are not going to the party and that's final.

Yes, party this is the reason why for almost an hour Eunji is pleading you. You told her thousands of times that you are not interested in partying but she is not ready to listen to you.

"Please Y/N, just for this time. I swear I'll never ask you to come to a party ever again."

She requested once again. Maybe you should listen to her for once. Anyway this will be the first and the last party you are going to attend. You are sure of it.

"Ok I'll go but just this once."

Eunji came and hugged you.

"You are the best Y/Niee."
_________________________________________

Eunji dragged you to the party and forced you to wear a very revealing and short dress. You were truly uncomfortable and had no intention to wear it but you can never win against Eunji.

As soon as you arrived at the party you regretted your decision to ever agree to Eunji. The place smelled like alcohol and the girls there barely wore any clothes. Most of the people present there were couples.