Red Room||JJK

"Hey! Hello guys, welcome to my channel."

You smiled at the camera.

"Is the live on?"

You asked yourself, adjusting the camera and then checking the comments. Seeing no problems you decided to continue with the live.

"Ok alright, today I am going to do something very different from what I have been doing for the past two years. Any guesses?"

You watched the comments load one after the other.
_________________________________________
sugaskitty
Maybe a horror story time.

natashaschickens
You will reveal your hidden boyfriend.

iamondanextlevel
Prank on your best friend.

mochibaby
Prank on your brother.

abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz
Serbian dancing lady exposed.

vkipatni
Tony Kakkar roast.

wellthatsfantastic
I am excited.

Imnotacat
Please reveal it fast.

rrrapmonster
We have no idea.

jiminiepabo
Btw you look so beautiful today.

worldwidehandsome
Eating challenge with your brother.

iamjhope
A dance challenge.
_________________________________________

You laughed at some of the comments because some of them were really so funny. Seeing that no one was able to guess so you decided to reveal it.

"So if you follow me on insta, you may remember that I asked what I should do for the next video? So many of my fans dmed me requesting to make a video on the dark web. Some suggested that I actually visit a dark website. So I am going to do that."

You pasted the link of the website that one of your subscriber shared with you on Instagram. You waited for the page to load.

"Before I begin with it, I would like to warn you that we may come across some things today that might make you uncomfortable. If you are very sensitive, I would highly suggest you not to watch the video. I will try my best to not show something that might be inappropriate."

As the page loaded you came across several links. One such link caught your eyes that 'we can guess the day you will die'. You clicked on it.

"Let's find out our death day, guys."

You laughed to yourself as the link opened. After that you went to many other things such as 'know what you were in your past life', 'are you dominant or submissive', 'how you'll die', etc. Dark web was not as dark some people say it was.

Till now you found nothing inappropriate and you were glad about that. You were shocked to see the number of viewers, it was more that a million. You guessed people were enjoying the live.

Just then you found a link 'welcome to the red rooms', without even thinking you opened the link. As soon as you opened it a video popped up. As it was loading you decided to chat with the viewers.

"Guys, do you know what a red room is?"
________________________________________
jiminiepabo
It's a room where two or more people do naughty things.

acupoftae
Please don't play the video🙏

imnotacat
It's a red coloured room.
_________________________________________