Bride||PJM

"Unnie"

"Unnie"

"Unnie"

You yelled for your elder sister. It's already the time for the wedding and the people were waiting for the bride.

"Unnie"

Having getting no response you barged into the room. You expected to find your sister there but to your surprise there was no one. The room was totally empty. You checked the bathroom but you couldn't find your sister.

Did she ran- no, it can't be. She was soo happy about the marriage she can't run away. Maybe she is here just somewhere around. Instead of jumping into any conclusion you should search for her.

You were about to go outside the room to search for your sister when a piece of paper kept on the table caught your table. You removed the paperweight and grabbed the paper. It appeared to be a letter, you quickly opened it.

Mom, dad I know Jimin is a good guy but I can't marry him because I love someone else. I don't want to ruin Jimin's life by marrying him so I'm running away. Don't search for me.

Your daughter Jinah

It was your sister's writing. So does that means she really ran away. Now what are you supposed to say to your parents? Your father will definitely kill your sister.

You ran towards your mother and called for her. She was chatting with Jimin's mom but you grabbed her attention. Initially she had a smile on her face but it was quickly replaced by a confused look as she saw you alone. You were supposed to bring your sister and it looked like she was trying to ask you 'where is your sister?' through her expressions.

You went towards her and saw that Jimin's mother also had a confused look on her face. You went near your mother's ear and whispered to her.

"Unnie ran away"

As soon as your mother heard what you said she was shooked (jungshooked). She gave you a look saying 'are you serious?'

"What did you say?"

You heard the voice of Jimin's mother. You tried to be as slow as you can but to your bad luck it seems like she heard what you said. She grabbed your as well as your mother's hand and dragged you inside the house.
_________________________________________

"Do you both mind explaining?"

Jimin's mother asked in a stern tone. You shared a look with your mother, she indicated you to stay quiet. Afterall you had no explanation. There was a moment of silence which you decided to break it and told about the letter which your sister left and showed it to them.

"Did you know?"

Jimin's mother asked you. At first you were confused but soon understood what she is trying to ask.

"No"

You answered truthfully. You had no idea about your sister's affair. She told you almost everything but she never told you that she likes someone. It was weird because till yesterday she was so happy about the marriage but she suddenly ran away today. Maybe it was all for show off so no one doubts her.

"Where is Jinah? The guests are already waiting."

You heard the loud voice of your father. You looked to the direction of the voice to find your father standing just a few feet away from you with Jimin's father by his side.