Oppa||KSJ

Requested by RiyaRajbanshi

It was a rainy night, a woman was running the empty streets with her son. Though she was injured, she continued running trying to protect her five years old son. She kept looking back each five minutes to make sure no one is following them.

"Mommy where are we going?"

The little boy asked his mother curiously. He had no idea why his mother woke him in the middle of the night. Why were they running down the empty streets from men dressed in black? Who were those men and where is his father? Several questions were running through his head.

His mother thought it was best to not reply to his question. Hope flashed in her eyes when she spotted the house of someone who could keep her son safe. She increased her pace and dragged her son with her.

As soon as she arrived in front of the house, she knocked the door. She waited for a few minutes but no one answered it. She internally laughed at her stupidity, how does she expect someone to be awake at the middle of the night. Still she did not lose her hope. She needed to get help, not for her but for her son. She once again knocked on the door.

"Sohee, Jihyun, please open the door. I need your help."

She yelled hoping someone would hear her and brusted out in tears. The little boy could not understand anything. Why is his mother crying? And why are they in front of a stranger's house in the middle of the night.

Soon the door burst open revealing the said woman's two best friends of University days. She did not meet them for years. She was glad that they didn't change their adress.

"Minyoung-"

Both Sohee and Jihyun gasped seeing their best friend's condition. She was badly injured and her dress was covered with blood. Moreover, she held the hand of a little boy. Assuming it was her son.

Without wasting time they pulled Minyoung and her son inside. Jihyun closed the door behind. As soon as they stepped inside Minyoung breath out a sigh in relief.

The couple were both shocked and happy to see their best friend after almost six years. She left with her boyfriend six years ago and after that they lost all connections with her. They tried to search for her because they never liked her boyfriend but couldn't find her.

So they gave up and now they are seeing her after years. Sohee quickly hugged her best friend. Minyoung returned the hug and cried out her heart on her friends shoulder. The little boy stared at the scene unfold in front of his eyes with confusion written all over his face.

"What's your name, little man?"

Jihyun asked the little boy. The boy didn't answer at first because he was totally confused. She looked up to his mother who just nodded her head, signalling to answer the stranger's question.

"My name is Kim Seokjin"

"So Seokjin, I am your Uncle Jihyun, your momma's bestie."

A smile appeared on Seokjin's face seeing his mother's friends for the first time. Before he only met his father's friends who had scary faces. Truth to be said, he didn't like them.

"Hi Seokjin, I am Sohee, your momma's other best friend."

Sohee greeted Seokjin with a handshake. Minyoung stared at the scene in front of her eyes with utmost admiration. She knew at that moment that she made the right choice.

Soon the sound of a crying baby was heard. Seokjin's attention was quickly diverted to the sound. He really adored babies and always wanted a sibling. He quickly ran towards the sound.