Cult||KTH

"I guess we should return back."

Baekhyun complained as he followed behind you with a camera in his hand, filming you. You completely ignored his words and moved forward in the dense forest.

"A little more"

Baekhyun sighed and followed you. As much as he wanted to return back home but he couldn't. He can't leave his childhood best friend in this dense forest all alone. Moreover, it is rumoured for people to go missing from here.

"Wow, the fresh air here.....and look at the scenery, it's beautiful."

You complimented as you reached a waterfall in the middle of the forest. You were completely mesmerized by it, it was a rare thing to experience.

"Film it, bacon."

You commanded Baekhyun, and he did what you said. As you filmed it you kept talking to the camera. Coming here was never in your bucket list but it was your subscribers' demand after your channel completed one million subscribers. Keeping your followers happy was your greatest duty as an youtuber.

After a while after filming and taking a few pictures you decided to move further in the forest. More the content, more views and likes. And if you get any clue about the missing people, no one can stop you from being famous in a day.

"Let's go, bacon."

You started to move forward when Baekhyun stopped you by calling out your name. You turned around to see him sitting on a rock, it was quite evidend from his face that he was tired.

"It's enough, we should go back now."

Baekhyun urged to which you were displeased. You wanted to explore the forest a little more.

"My subscribers won't be happy."

You complained as Baekhyun sighed. He was now clearly annoyed with you.

"Why do you always think about your subscribers? Whatever content we filmed was enough. If one day your subscribers ask you to jump in the we'll, will you do that?"

Baekhyun scolded you. You kept your head down and listened. You didn't go against him as you knew he has a point.

"The sun is already setting down and as much as we know this forest is not safe. So we better head back."

You quietly nodded your head and followed Baekhyun. To not get lost in the forest while returning, you had put sticky notes on the trees at a regular interval. You followed them and after a while you were leading the way as Baekhyun was quite tired and continued walking with a lot of difficulties.

"After reaching home, the first thing I will do is edit the video and upload it. After that I will take a-"

You kept talking to Baekhyun but as you turned around you noticed that he was no where to be seen. You got tensed.

"Baekhyun!"

You called him but there was no response.

"If this is a prank, please stop it. It's not funny."

You laughed saying that. Baekhyun was a prankster, he loved playing pranks on you. You assumed it to be one of his pranks.

"BACON"

You yelled but still got no response. He was really tired so, what if he stopped somewhere to take a rest? You went back, deeper inside the forest.

"Baekhyun!"