Cindrella||PJM

This is a story of a young girl named Y/N
who lost both of her parents at a very young age. Now she only has her stepmother and stepsisters as her family, who don't leave a single chance to make her life hell.

They make her do each and every work in the house may it be cooking, cleaning or even washing their clothes. She didn't want to be a maid but was forced to. She only has one friend, a girl named Jihyo who works in the bakery. She was the only one who understood her and made her smile.

Y/N decided that once she turns eighteen, she'll run away somewhere far from her home and never return again. As she was clean the floor, she was dreaming about her future.

How amazing my life might be when she'll be away from her stepmother and stepsisters?

She was brought back to reality when she heard the sound of heels. She looked towards the direction to find muddy footsteps on the floor she just cleaned. She looked up to find her sister Mina, standing there with an evil smile on her face.

"What are you doing? I just cleaned the floor."

"Then clean again."

She said and went towards her room.
Y/N controlled her urge to punch her in her face. She promised to herself that one day she will surely take revenge from her stepmother and stepsisters for the torturing her.

Nevertheless, Y/N cleaned the floor again because that was the only thing she could do. She didn't have the power to fight them. If she disobeyed, she'll surely not get food for a few days. So it was better that she obeyed her stepmother and stepsisters until she turns eighteen.
_________________________________________

Y/N was heading towards the bakery with a basket in her hand. Her stepmother told her to bring bread from the bakery. This was the only work she liked to do. She was excited to meet her only friend Jihyo after almost a week.

She was not allowed to step outside the house until and unless her stepmother orders her to go to the market. As soon as she reached the bakery she was met with the face of Jihyo.

"Y/N"

Jihyo exclaimed and ran towards her direction. Seeing her a bright smile appeared on Y/N's beautiful face which was rare. Both of them talked for a quite long time when Y/N remembered she was here for a work.

"Don't worry Y/N, just a day more."

Y/N didn't understand what Jihyo meant by that but she decided to ignore it. She bid Jihyo goodbye and ran towards her house. She knew that she is going to be in trouble for being late.

"You're back, my lady?"

Y/N's stepmother said sarcastically. Instead of replying her Y/N just hung her head down. Suddenly she felt a stinging pain on her left cheek and her head turned to the right side. Her stepmother had just slapped her.

"What took you so long?"

"I-I-"

"She was probably enjoying with her lover."

Y/N's stepsister Tzuyu said with a smirk.
Y/N wanted to prove her innocence but Mina didn't give her a chance to.

"Her lover? Definitely that old baker."

With that both of her stepsisters brusted out laughing. She felt humiliated but she could not do anything about it.

"She will never get anyone better than that."

Tzuyu said while laughing while Y/N hung her head down and cursed her fate. Her stepmother quickly shushed her daughters.

"We are going to the ball held at the palace tonight. I want dinner to be ready by the time we return."