Doll||JJK

There you were his barbie doll sitting on your couch like a queen in her throne just wearing your bath robe, sipping from your mug of coffee.

This was your regular time table that he's gotten used to after watching you for almost a year in the small screen of his laptop.

He first met you at a cafe near where you worked. He didn't believed in love at the first sight but when he first saw you were breathtakingly beautiful. That was the moment when he realised there is something called love at the first sight.

The moment he saw you he knew that you were made for him. It had become his mission to achieve you.

Firstly with his hacking skills he came to knew you name, where you live, where you work and each and every detail about you.

After a month or so he entered your apartment from the window of your bedroom. He fitted spy cameras in each and every rooms of your apartment even your bathroom. With his hacking skills he even hacked the cctv cameras of the place you worked at to see you work.

Then it had been his routine to watch you in the small screen of his laptop. It's never been a single day when he didn't watch you.

He liked it most when you were in the shower or at night on the bed pleasuring yourself with your fingers or your fucking toys.

He imagined in place of your fingers it was him fucking you and you were moaning for him and only him. He sometimes thought of paying you a visit so he could bent you over the counter of your kitchen and fuck you until you only knew his name.

He eventually got bored of watching you on the small screen and wanted to pay you a visit but it was too risky now. But soon enough you would be his he thought.
_________________________________________

After a week or so he finally got bored of having to watch you on the small screen so he decided it's enough of watching you and decided to pay you a visit.

He planned everything for you, he even set up the basement for you, where you kept everything you would require but the thing you would mostly require is him.

He decided to keep you in the basement for now cause it maybe difficult for you to get adjusted to your new life firstly. But soon enough when he could trust you he would bring you upstairs where you would live with him in his room. He even had the wedding ring decided.

He got out of his house and headed to his car. He took a bottle of chloroform , a handkerchief and rope with him cause he knew that you won't come to him willingly so he must kidnap you. He got in his car, started the engine and headed to your apartment.
_________________________________________

After a tiring day of work you finally got home. Now you wanted to go inside change on your nightgown and get to bed.

You grabbed the key of your apartment from the carpet outside. You opened the lock and got inside your apartment. When you entered it was completely dark inside.

You turned to the switchboard to turn on the lights. But when you pressed the switch nothing happened. You were shocked as there was electricity in the whole building except your apartment. So you grabbed your phone from your purse and switched on the flashlight of your phone.

You straight headed to your bedroom but your gut feeling was saying you not to go there. In fact it was strange that today you didn't feel safe at your apartment. A feeling inside you was screaming at you to run away.

When you entered your bedroom someone from behind grabbed you by your waist. Before you could scream there was a handkerchief covering your mouth and nose, which already made you feel dizzy. The man's one hand was on your waist and the other holding the handkerchief tightly against your mouth. He pressed the handkerchief so tightly that you were forced to inhale the chloroform.

"Sleep beautiful... " that was the last thing you heard before unconsciousness greeted you.
_________________________________________

When you got up you found you were in a completely unfamiliar room. You right hand was tight to the bedpost with a leather handcuff. Your back already hurted from sleeping on the uncomfortable bed for such a long time and the worst part was that you were completely naked. You knew that the person who kidnapped you was in your current state, infact he was the one responsible.

You were completely lost in your thoughts when you heard the door of the basement opening. Then entered your kidnapper who was a breathtakingly beautiful man. He was a adonis of a man, tall, handsome. You couldn't believe such a man could kidnap someone. But the sight that scared you the most was that he was only in his boxers, his abs on full display. You were well aware of his intentions.

"God, doll you're awake.. " he started.

"Who are you?" Your voice was barely a whisper but he heard you.

"Jungkook....my name is Jeon Jungkook."

"Why did you bring me here?" You didn't knew you were trying to act brave or were just curious to know.

"Cause I love you." He replied. The words that came out of his mouth shocked you. You were at lack of words.

Then you saw him heading towards you. In a moment of time he was above you on the bed. Before you could say anything his lips were on yours.

The kiss was rough and demanding .

For a moment you completely forgot the situation you were in and began to enjoy the kiss. He parted your lips with his and entered his tongue in your mouth . He licked each and every spot in your mouth .Then he pulled his tongue out and broke the kiss.

It was when you realised his boxers were gone and the tip of his cock was near your entrance. The fear inside you started to come to the surface slowly knowing it would be your first time.

Before you could protest his lips were on your neck kissing, biting and nipping at your delicate skin.

"Mine.." That was the last thing before he pushed himself in you.
_________________________________________

The End

A/N: Hope you liked it. If you did please vote the story and leave a comment. I was thinking of turning this oneshot into a book. Plz let me know if anyone is interested.

Borahae💜