I Love You||PJM

Jiwon and you were best friends since childhood. She was more like a family to you. From childhood you both used to spent time at each other's house and that's how you met Jimin. Jimin was Jiwon's elder brother, he was three years older than you.

Jimin and you got along pretty well. Whenever you visited Jiwon's house to do your homework together, Jimin was the first one to greet you. He was like your second best friend.

But when he turned 15 his parents sent him to U.S for studies. The day he left Korea, you and him both cried and while leaving he even promised you to come back soon.

That way five years passed. In this five years you always used to ask Jiwon about Jimin. You even heard that Jimin got a girlfriend. After hearing the news you were a little bit hurt, you don't know why but you didn't care because the only thing that mattered to you was that Jimin was happy. As long as Jimin was happy you were happy too.
_________________________________________

While you were coming back home from school, you spotted Jimin at the other corner of the street. He was with his friends and had a cigar in his right hand. You tried your best to not get noticed by him but unlucky he saw you. The moment your eyes met Jimin's, you noticed that he was sending death glares to you. If looks could kill you would be dead by now. You decided to ignore him and countinue on your way back to home.

Now you all must be wondering what happened in this five years and why did Jimin change? This started a year ago when Jimin came back from U.S. You went to the airport with Jiwon to greet him. You were very excited to see him after five years but everything changed when he arrived at the airport. You quickly greeted him but he didn't greet you back instead he glared at you.

From that day onwards Jimin was rude to you. You didn't knew what you did for him to behave this way.

One day when you went to Jiwon's house to do your homework with her. Jimin saw you and got angry. He even insulted you and that broke your heart. From then onwards you never went to Jiwon's house. If you had to do homework Jiwon used to come to your house.You always ignored Jimin from then onwards.
_________________________________________

You reached home and changed your school clothes, ate your lunch and decided to complete the assignment. Then you got a phone call from Jiwon she asked you to visit her house to do the assignment together. At first you declined because you knew Jimin must be there and you don't want him to insult you again. But she told you that Jimin is going to his friend's house so he won't be there. You still declined because there were chances that he might come bace home and will get angry at the sight of you. Jiwon requested you a lot and you had no choice, so you agreed.

You went to her house and you both did the assignment together. From time to time you prayed that Jimin doesn't comes back home. Fortunately he didn't came back and you finally finished the assignment.

You bid Jiwon goodbye and quickly left for your your home. While on your way back home you were suddenly pulled into a dark alley and was pinned to the wall.