Obsession||KTH

You were hired by Kim Namjoon and Kim Sihyeon as the babysitter for their son Taehyung. Although he was a 26 year old but he used to behave like a 5 year old.

It has been three months since you are working for Mr and Mrs Kim. They are really friendly and kind. They treat you like a family member. The only problem is their son Taehyung, well though he behaved like a child but sometimes you felt like he is not what he seems to be.

Though he was not a troublemaker but sometimes the stares that he would throw your way didn't make him look like a innocent child anymore. He would sometimes look at you with lustful eyes but when you caught him looking your way he would turn around. Then again he was back to the innocent child again.

Sometimes you felt like leaving the job but you refused to do it because you needed money. It was not that your father was an alcoholic person and your mother was sick. Your father passed away when you were only 10 and from then on the whole responsibility was on your mother. Your mother worked day and night just to feed her children.

You just got this job because you wanted to get admission in a good university and wanted to help your mother. Your elder sister also works at a Italian restaurant. You have two more siblings who are in middle school.

You didn't wanted to leave the job because the salary was quite high. Your received almost 3 times more that of a normal babysitter. There are two reasons for this. First, that Taehyung was not a kid but a grown up adult who behaved like a child. Second, none of the previous babysitter that Taehyung had could last for more than a week because they couldn't tolerate Taehyung. Mr and Mrs Kim both were surprised when you didn't left the job after a week. They thought Taehyung has taken a liking on you but you felt it very weird.
_________________________________________

It was a normal day at Taehyung's house, babysitting him. You were currently doing your homework. Yeah homework, you were in the last year of your high school. While Taehyung was playing with his fur friend Yeontan.

Suddenly you felt a pair of eyes on you. You turned around and saw Taehyung staring at you. At this moment he didn't seem like a innocent child at all. You thought that like always he will turn away when you caught him staring but he was still staring at you with a smirk on his face. You turned away and decided to ignore him.
_________________________________________

After a few hours you finally completed your homework and was just waiting for Taehyung's parents to come home. So that you can go home and get a peaceful sleep.

"Noona"

Taehyung called you. 'Noona' yes, thats what he calls you, though he was older than you.

"Taetae wants to play"

"Then go and play"

You didn't wanted to play with him because you were tired and you didn't feel comfortable around Taehyung.

"No, Taetae wants to play with Noona."

With that he dragged you to his room. You couldn't even free yourself because he was a lot stronger than you. Though he behaved like a child he had strength of a fully grown up man.

He took you to his room and gathered all his toys and came to you. Yeontan too followed you both and came inside the room. You quickly picked him up in your lap.
_________________________________________

An hour passed this way. Taehyung was playing with his toys while you were petting Yeontan. You looked at the clock it was 10pm and still Taehyung's parents didn't come home. It was very strange because from the past three months you are working they were never late. Maybe it's because of their work but you still decided to call his parents.