Uncle||JJK

Requested by Taeamo10

Jungkook POV:

I was furious with my sister. How dare she marry that Taehyung, my rival? I thought her to be better than this. She didn't even think to inform us that she loves Taehyung. She just packed whatever she needed and ran away.

Moreover I was worried about her safety. What if Taehyung does something to her? I can't trust him, after all he is my rival. All I wish for my sister's wellbeing.

I took out my phone and dialled a number.

Jungkook: Spy on Taehyung.

I said and cut off the call. Maybe that Taehyung wants to take revenge from me. This is the reason why he is using my sister. I can't risk my sister's safety. This is why I sent my most trusted men to spy on Taehyung.
_________________________________________

15 Years Later:

"Noona!"

"NOONA!"

You quickly woke up from your slumber, hearing your brother's screams. You were about to fall from the chair but balanced yourself. This brother of yours never lets you sleep peacefully.

"Stop screaming in my years, Yeonjun."

You scolded your brother while he just rolled his eyes.

"Did you forget we need to bake the cake before mom arrives?"

Then it hit you it's your mother's birthday and you both siblings decided to bake cake and surprise her. Currently she is out on a date with your dad who was also involved in the plan.

"Yeonjun, blow up the balloons while I prepare the batter for the cake."

"Will do, Noona"

With that both of you went downstairs and started with your tasks. You prepared the batter for the cake and put it into the oven. On the other hand Yeonjun blew up the balloons and decorated the living room. The house was quite big so the maids helped him too in putting up the balloons.
_________________________________________

1 Hour Later:

"Happy Birthday Mumma"

You and Yeonjun yelled as your parents stepped inside the house. She was surprised to see the decorations and you standing there with a cake in your hands. She got emotional at that.

"Happy Birthday Jagi"

Your dad wished your mum and pulled her into a kiss. You admired the romantic moment of your parents. Hoping that you get someone someday who will love you as much as your dad loves your mom.

"Ewww"

Yeonjun cringed at the couple in front of his eyes. You along with your parents chuckled at his reaction.
_________________________________________

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you-"

You all sang together while your mother blew out the candle but got interrupted by the sound of doorbell. You don't remember inviting anyone.

"Who is it now?"

Your dad said and you all exchanged a confused look. Your dad then went and opened the door. You were greeted by the sight of an unfamiliar man who looked to be around your dad's age or maybe a year or two younger than him.

"What are you doing here?"

Your dad said glaring at the man in front of him. The man just had a sinister smirk on his face. Seeing their interaction you understood that your dad and that man didn't share a good relationship.