Wish Tree||KTH

Requested by Juliebabybear

You stood in front of the huge tree and observed it. You remembered your grandmother's words 'this tree fulfills everyone's wishes'. Can it be true? How can a tree fulfill everyone's wishes?

A lot of questions ran through your mind. As a 21st century girl you don't believe in such things but still you wanted to give it a try. What is wrong with trying?

"Dear tree, I want someone in my life who will love me wholeheartedly and will never leave me. I want someone who can do anything for me."

You chuckled at your silliness. Like the tree is really listening to you and will fulfill your wish. It's so stupid to think that but you wished the tree would really fullfill your wish.

Then you remembered its getting late and you should head home. Your grandmother must be worried about you. You stole a last glance at the tree and went your way.
_________________________________________

You were waiting in the station for your train to arrive. Though you don't want to go back to your parents, you have to. Your school will reopen in a few days and you can't miss it.

You will really miss your grandmother because you think that she is the only one who truly loves you. Your parents are most of the time out on business trips and you have to stay alone in the big mansion of yours.

You had a pretty good time with your grandmother. You helped her in the field and helped her cook. The people were pretty good too. The thing you will miss the most is that big tree, which people call as 'wishtree'. You don't believe in fullfilling people's wish part but whenever you came near the tree it calmed you. You don't know how but you felt like you were at peace whenever you sat under that tree.

You then realised your train has finally arrived. You bid a final goodbye to your grandmother who came to drop you at the station and got up in the train.
_________________________________________

It's been a week you returned back but you already miss your grandmother and the countryside. School has been stressful for you due to the approaching examination. It was not like you got bad grades instead you were the topper.

You were currently going to your friend's house. You both decided to study together. Suddenly you bumped into someone hard causing you to stumble backwards.

"Can't you see and walk?"

You exclaimed balancing yourself.

"I'm sorry"

You heard a deep voice. You looked towards the direction to find a tall and handsome man, standing just a feet away from you. You were awestruck by the man's beauty. Is he real?

 Is he real?

"Y/N"

Your strain of thoughts were broken by the man wishpering your name but enough for you to hear it. Wait, but how does he knows your name? You stared at him with confusion visible in your face.