Taxi||JJK

You checked the time on your wrist watch.

9:45pm

It read.

You are really late today it's all because of your rude and arrogant boss. Sometimes you feel like to kill him. You don't know why he is always after you, giving you more work than others, making you work at late hours.

What problem does he have with me?

You thought.

It is already too late. Now your mother will scold you as soon as you reach home. But still you want to return back home as soon as possible. You know it is not safe for a young girl to be out at this time. Moreover, recently a lot of young girls are going missing and you don't want to be one of them.

You booked a taxi but it still had not arrived. You are waiting for it patiently for the last fifteen minutes.

Then you finally heard the honk of a car, indicating your taxi has arrived. You could not get more happy and this. You rushed towards your taxi. You quickly opened the door, got inside and closed it.

As soon as you closed the door the driver started the taxi and towards your way home. Just then you got a call, you checked your phone, it was from your mother. You quickly picked it up.

On Call:

Y/M: Y/N dear where are you?

You: I'm in a taxi on my way home.

Y/M: Why are you so late?

You: Mom you already know my boss.

Y/N: Oh yeah. Come back fast, you heard the news, right?

You: Yes mom.

Y/M: Ok bye.

You: Bye Mumma.

With that you ended the call. You were busy in the call that you could not notice that the route the driver took was not the way to your home. As you looked outside you noticed it.

And you panicked.

"Excuse me"

(In Jimin's voice. Hahaha. Sorry, back to the story)

The driver looked at the rear view mirror to look at you

The driver looked at the rear view mirror to look at you. You knew that you grabbed his attention but you could not see his whole face. You couldn't see his eyes because he wore a black coloured cap.

"This is not the way to my house."

You told him but he just shrugged it off. After a long moment of silence he finally decided to speak.

"Mam, this is the shortcut."

He said in a husky voice. After hearing it you felt relaxed and you believed it because it's only been a year since you came to this city. The only strange thing is that you felt like that you heard the driver's voice somewhere but you decided to ignore it.