Bunny||JJK

"Y/N"

Your colleague and good friend, Jungeun called you, grabbing your attention. You turned back to see her with a basket in her hands.

"Can I request you something?"

She asked and came towards you with the basket in her hands. You nodded your head and let her proceed.

"Actually Y/N I have to go out of the station for a few days-"

"Oh"

This was the only word that came in your mouth. You didn't know what to say or didn't even have any idea what she was about to say.

"So can you look after my pet for me?"

"What? You have a pet, you never told me before."

You two have been friends for five years but she never told you she has a pet. You even went to her house several times but she never showed you her pet.

"O-oh y-yeah, I j-just a-dop-ted recently."

Why did she shutter?

She then opened the basket in her hands. You peeped into it and found there was a small bunny inside it.

"Aww so cute."

Those words came out of your mouth as soon as you saw the bunny. After hearing your words a huge smile formed on Jungeun's face.

"Btw, what's his name?"

You asked pointing at the bunny. You were busy admiring it.

"Cookie"

Jungeun said watching you staring at the bunny. She couldn't help but feel happy at the sight.

"So Y/Niee, will you take care of Cookie?"

"Definitely"

"Thanks Y/Niee, thank you, you are the best."

She said before handing over the basket to you. You grabbed it tightly so that it doesn't slip from your hands.

"Y/Niee, I should get going, I'm getting late."

She said before running towards her car .

"Jungeun wait!"

"Bye Y/N, take care."

She turned back to you the last time and yelled at you. Soon she disappeared from your sight. You eyes then fell on the bunny in your hand. You found it staring at you.

"Let's go home, Cookie."

You walked towards your car with the basket in your hands. Just then something striked your brain, why did Jungeun bring her pet to work? Most importantly when she came to work she had no basket with her.

A drop of rain fell on your face. You know it's going to rain soon. You better get home soon.
_________________________________________

Next Day:

You were searching on internet about how to look after a bunny. You had a dog and a cat before but never had a bunny so you have no idea how to take care of them.

You were currently at your work place and right now you had no work. You looked at the desk beside yours which was empty because it was Jungeun's. It's been a day but you miss her so much.

You heard a tap sound on your desk, you looked up to find a man you had never seen before.

"Excuse me, are you miss Y/N?"