Wedding||PJM

It was Friday evening, you were helping your mother as she was cooking. Then you heard the sound of the doorbell and you rushed to open the door knowing who it was.

Y/N Dad: Wait Y/N, let me open the door.

Though you wanted to open the door you let your father do it. You went back to the kitchen where your mother was. You took out the chopper board and started to chop the onions. You were very excited to meet your childhood bestfriend after a whole year.

You were lost in your thoughts when you heard a familiar voice of your best friend. You left what you were doing and went to the living room to greet your best friend.

You saw him sitting on the couch beside your brother and was laughing at something your father said.

You: Jimin

Jimin: Y/N

You hugged each other.

You: I missed you

You said and broke the hug.

Jimin: I missed you too.

Your mother also came and greeted him.
" Dinner will be ready in an hour"you announced and rushed to the kitchen. This was the first time you felt shy around Jimin.
_________________________________________

While having your dinner you were completely lost in your thoughts of your childhood when you spent nights and days cuddled with Jimin. You wondered if now you could do the same. Both your and Jimin's parents were friends and this is how you both became best friends. The fact that Jimin was two years older than you and belonged to a rich family while you were from a middle class family didn't stop you from being best friends.

Y/N Dad: So, how long are you staying here?

Jimin: About a week.

Y/N Mom: When will you come again?

Jimin: With the pressure of my job, I don't think I will be able to come before a year.

Actually Jimin got a good job in Paris two years ago. He was so busy with his work that he used to call you like once a month. Sometimes it felt like he totally forgot about you.
_________________________________________

After the dinner Jimin bid goodbye to you and your parents and was about to leave when you caught his wrists and stopped him from leaving.

You: Do you have to leave in a week?

Jimin: Yeah I have to pompom( it was a nickname Jimin calls you), you know work is important.

You pouted.

Jimin: But I won't leave without you.

With that he left your house. You wondered what his last sentence meant, he must be joking, right!
_________________________________________

2 days later:

You just returned home from your work and found that your parents were not at home. You wondered where they went at this time.So you decided to ask your brother. You went to your brother's room and found him playing video games.

"Kookie"

"Yea"

"Where are mom and dad?" You asked curiously.

"They uhhh.....are at Jimin's house."

Why were your parents at Jimin's house at 10 at night. You thought.
_________________________________________

After a hour your parents returned home you rushed to them and asked that why were they at Jimin's house . They didn't replied to your question which was strange.