Psycho||JJK

Being a psychiatrist is difficult, you need to look after and treat the people who are mentally unstable. You currently work at the most renowned mental hospital of the country.

Truth to be said you actually enjoy your job. The only problem is that you have to overwork because of patient to look after. He was not as bad as you thought. He was just a big man with a mind of a little kid. His name is Jimin. You kinda liked him because he was very cute. You spent almost two years for his treatment and now he has completely recovered and was sent back to his home. You are definitely gonna miss him.

Today a new patient was supposed to be brought in the mental hospital. He was shifted here because he had a fight with the guards at the previous mental hospital where he was admitted to.

You were busy in your thoughts when you heard someone yelling from outside.

"LEAVE ME"

Someone yelled.

"I swear when I get out of here I'll kill each and everyone of you."

The voice was getting nearer to you. Just then you saw few guards dragging a man who was continuesly yelling at the guards to leave him and was swearing at them.

He was behaving like a total psycho.

Is he my new patient?

You wondered.

The next moment you turned towards him, you found him staring at you. You don't know why but he seemed familiar to you.

The moment he saw you he stopped yelling and gave you a smirk.That made you pretty uncomfortable.

Just then you saw Kim Seokjin who was the head of the doctors here in the mental hospital came to you with a file in his hands.

"Y/N this file contains all the new information about your new patient. You can go home and read it. We'll start his treatment from tomorrow."

Jin explained.

"Now you should probably head home, it will be a long day tomorrow."

'It will be a long day tomorrow' what did he mean by that?

You thought.

But anyway you  just nodded your head and stuffed the file in your bag. You got out of the mental hospital and went to where your car was parked.

Only thing that was on your mind right now was that the new patient looked quite familiar. You think that you saw him somewhere before but couldn't figure out where.

You then quickly got into your car and headed towards your way to your home.
_________________________________________

After a long journey you finally reached you destination that is you beautiful apartment.

As soon as you got inside you quickly freshened up, changed your clothes and then took out the file from inside your bag.

You sat on your couch and began to examine the file that was given to you by your senior. It contained all the information about your new patient.

Patient Info:
Name : Jeon Jungkook
Age: 25
Family: Unknown
Illness: Psycho
Crime: Murdered more than fifty people brutally.
Cause: Could not handle the rejection he got from the girl he liked when he was 18 years old.

Wait... What? What is this?

You don't know why but you couldn't control your laughter after looking at the patient info. It was weird.