Idol||KTH

Requested by kimchimjeon_min

You are tired of the continuous dance practice. It's been more than ten times but that stupid choreographer is still not satisfied. Well, your group was preparing for your new comeback.

You noticed all the members had the same condition as you. It looked like all the energy from Hyejin, the maknae of your group was completely drained out.
You as a leader felt bad for her condition but you had nothing to do.

Your group just debuted last month and it was a good debut. You all gained quite a lot of fame but still not that much that you can break the company's rule. If you do that you will definitely be kicked out of the group. You don't want your dream of becoming an idol to break so soon. So you need to do what your choreographer says.

Almost about an hour later your practice was finally over. You all jumped in joy but Hyejin had no energy left in her to even stand so she went back to the dorm.

"Hyunsuk PD nim requested all of you to assemble in the meeting room immediately."

A staff member said. You shared a confused look with all the other members. Why does PD nim want you all in the meeting room right now? Is he planning to disband your group? So many questions ran through your head but you had answers of none.

"Does anyone have any idea as to why PD nim requested us to assemble in the meeting room immediately?"

Sooyoung asked.

"I have no idea."

Haeun replied.

"Let's go to the meeting room, there we will get to know everything."

You said and headed to the meeting room. The members following right behind you.

"I should go and call Hyejin."

Nina said and rushed towards the dorm. The others, including you then headed to the meeting room.
_________________________________________

After all the members had assembled in the meeting room, your company's producer entered inside. You looked around the meeting room and there were a lot of people there, including the staff members and your choreographer, Mr. Jung.

Then your eyes landed on the figure who entered the room right behind the producer. He was tall, young and handsome. He captivated your attention, never in your life did you see such a handsome person.

You were busy admiring him when you noticed that he was staring at you. You got embarrassed and turned away. The only thing you missed to see was a small smirk that formed on the handsome man's face.

"You all are here I see, great. I had to give very important news to you all."

PD nim started his speech.

"So as you can see Mr. Kim here, from today he is the producer of my company. As you can see I'm not really well these days and I don't even have enough money to manage this company. So I thought it would be better for me to leave this position. I am sure you all know Mr. Kim so he'll take my position from now on."

Do I know him?

PD nim finally ended his long speech. Truth to be said I'll miss him. He was really a great person and he used to understand your problems. It's always the good ones who leave us.

Your eyes once again fell on Mr. Kim or whoever he is. You found him checking everyone out from head to toe. Some of the people present in the meeting room were literally shivering from his stare.