Set Me Free||PJM

You were waiting for your best friend to arrive in the park near your house when you felt someone pulling your dress. You looked down to find a little girl holding the bottom of your long coat. You bend down to her level and cup her face in your hands.

"What are you doing here, baby?"

"Momma dadda is waiching fow you."

Her words confused you. Why is she calling you momma?

"Baby did you lose your parents?"

You looked around in search of the little girl's parents. Instead you find people throwing weird glances your way. Then you turned back your head towards the little girl.

"What is your name, baby?"

"My name is Jiwon."

The little girl answered confidently. You found her really adorable. You hope she finds her parents soon.

"Hey Y/N!"

You heard a really familiar feminine voice calling your name. You got up and turned around to find your best friend, Sihyeon waving your way. She quickly ran towards you.

"Come let's go to your place."

"But let me find Ji-"

You looked around in hopes of introducing the little girl to Sihyeon but was shocked when she was not there. She was just there a minute ago, where is she now?

"What happened?"

Sihyeon nudged you, grabbing your attention. You could feel her worried look. Honestly you feel like she is the only one who cares about you.

"N-nothing"

She knew you were hiding something but still didn't force you to speak it out. You were still thinking about what little girl. It seems like she vanished in thin air.
_________________________________________

When you opened the door of your house a cold air hit you. You felt weird after entering inside. Something about this place doesn't seem right.

You just recently moved here a week ago. The house is quite spacious and comfortable. It has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a verandah. It was really like a dream house of yours.

But strangely you bought it at a very cheap price. You found it very strange and when you asked the owner he just said that no one was buying the house so he sold it at a cheap price. You couldn't digest his explanation and knew there was something more than that.

You still didn't say anything about it because right now you need a place to live. You are in no mood to go back to your stepfather's house. This was probably the best thing to do right now.
You decide that after you get a promotion you'll change the house.

"Wow this place is really great."

Sihyeon commented admiring the house. You just hummed in reply. Though the house was to your liking but you are always being watched so you can't say it's great.

"And you bought it at a really cheap price isn't that amazing?"

"No, I don't think so. I really don't understand how the previous owner sold this house at such a cheap price."

"Uh oh Y/N, why do you think so much? Just relax, maybe the previous owner just needed to sell the house in a hurry. After all as you said he moved to the states just after the house was sold."