One Floor Above||JJK

Requested by JingerKookiewithSuga

After a tiring day of work you just wanted a good sleep. You turned right and left in the bed but couldn't sleep due to some weird sounds coming from the floor above. It felt like someone was dragging something. You were not bothered about what was making the sound, you just wanted the sound to stop so you could finally sleep.

The sound was not something new, it was an everyday business. You, along with some of your neighbours confronted about it to the person living on the floor above you. He told it to be the sound of dragging furniture and promised that it'll stop when he is finished with his work but unfortunately didn't. The person who lives above is Jungkook, he is a young, handsome and a very mysterious man.

Dragging furniture everyday, it was quite weird but you had nothing to do about that. Jungkook belonged from a very powerful family of the country and if you protest against him, the flat owner will kick you out of the apartment and not him. So it would be better if you stayed quiet.

Getting frustrated you got up, opened the bedside drawer and took out cotton balls and put it in your ears. You then laid down and closed your eyes, trying to get some sleep. This trick worked and you soon fell asleep.
_________________________________________

The next morning you got ready and went to work. While you were in the parking lot of your apartment, you noticed something strange. You quickly hid behind a nearby pillar and tried to peek. You saw Jungkook dragging something wrapped in a black plastic from the car trunk.

He then turned towards you but before he could see you, you hid yourself completely behind the pillar. After a few minutes when you again peeped from behind the pillar, Jungkook disappeared. He was nowhere to be seen.

Just then you realised you were getting late for your work. You hurried towards your car. It was better for you to not be bothered by Jungkook because he doesn't give you good vibes.

In all this you didn't notice that someone was watching you drive off with an evil smirk on his face. Knowing his plan succeeded.
_________________________________________

You arrived home from work and changed your clothes. You went to the kitchen to cook dinner. Suddenly you heard the sound of the door bell. Who could be at your house this time? It was already late at night.

"Coming"

You said and went to open the door. When you opened it you found no one outside. Maybe your neighbour's kids pranked you. You just smiled to yourself. You were about to close the door when your eyes fell on the yellow coloured piece of paper near the door. You picked it and opened it.

I love you, sweetheart.

Your Secret Admirer

You threw the paper in the dustbin. Someone played a prank on you because you were sure whatever was written on the paper cannot be true. Who are you to have a secret admirer? But if you had, you would be really happy.

You cooked your dinner and ate it. After having dinner you cleaned the dishes and went to the bathroom. You were brushing your teeth when your eyes fell on someone unusual. You noticed that the corner wall of your restroom had a red substance dripping down it.

What is it? You finished brushing and went to the corner and observed the red substance. You tried to smell it and it smelled horrible. What the hell is it? You decided not to touch it because you were not sure what it could be.

It looked like it was coming from the floor above. Something was definitely wrong, you needed to find out. But right now the only thing you needed was a good sleep. Tomorrow you will try to find out whatever you want.
_________________________________________