Prologue

Jungmi: OPPA!!!! OPPA!!!(she was shouting continiously in fear)

Jungkook's pov;

I had just arrived home after our practice its was currently 9:30pm, so I suppose Jungmi is doing her assignments. I went towrads her study room but found it empty. Her books and notes were scattered on the floor. I got really worried because there are two reasons why she throws her belongings like this is either she is frustrated cause she she couldn't solve maths problems or-

Jungmi: OPPA!!!

Jungkook: Oh shit!!

I ran towards her bedroom to find her holding a selfie stick pointing somewhere in front of her and curled up as if warning someone not to come closer to her and this is what I fear about when she is alone at home. I went towards Jungmi who was scared and hugged her tightly by lifting her and placing her on my lap. She cried loudly Hugging me back while mumbling,

Jungmi: I didn't do anything. I am sorry. Please leave me alone I didn't do anything it wasn't my mistake. (she slowly drifted to sleep)

After she slept I kissed her forehead multiple times before standing up and placing her in the bed. I covered her with a duvet, as soon as the duvet touched her body she snuggled in it making me smile lightly at her cuteness.

 I covered her with a duvet, as soon as the duvet touched her body she snuggled in it making me smile lightly at her cuteness

As I drifted my gaze from her I saw her room a total mess. There were glass pieces lying down and lamps were also misplaced. I cleaned her bedroom and placed the lamps on the nightstand.

After cleaning her bedroom I went to her study room and arranged her books and notes

Then I went to my room to get freshed.

After I was done I only wore my sweatpant because I have a habit of sleeping shirtless

After I was done I only wore my sweatpant because I have a habit of sleeping shirtless. Then I went to Jungmi's room to sleep because she might get nightmares. I snucked inside the duvet and scopped her in my embrace to which she responded by snuggling in my bare chest in her sleep. I kissed her nose and drifted to sleep too.

In morning 6:30: (Ring*ring*)

Jungmi's pov;

I woke up due to the sound of alarm ringing. I tried to stretch my body but felt something heavy on my stomach and it was non other than oppa's arm. He was hugging me tightly so I called him.

Jungmi: Oppa. Oppa! Kookoo!! Wake upp!

Jungkook: humm..

Jungmi: Wake up now. (I said shaking him)

Jungkook: Yea, Yea I am awake. (He said opening his eyes)

He suddenly jerked his body up and cupped my face.

Jungkook: Are you having headache or Dizziness?

Jungmi: No why would-

I cut off my sentence as I remembered what had happened last night.

Jungmi: Oppa! I....again saw Haejin unnie. She was blaming me for...for-

Jungkook: Shh...(he hugged me) I understand and it wasn't your fault humm. don't blame yourself it was just an accident.

Jungmi: (nooded as yes)

Jungkook: Now get freshed you need to go to school too.

Jungmi: Kookoo~

Jungkook: What happened Princess?

Jungmi: Can I not go to school today?

Jungkook: Any specific reasons?

Jungmi: Well..umm... I haven't completed my assignments.

Jungkook: What can I do then?How many assignments were given that you couldn't complete?

Jungmi: (hesitating to answer) O-one.

Jungkook: (sigh) were you again watching drama?

Jungmi didn't answer. Jungkook sighed again and got up from the bed ready to leave her room but he stopped and said without looking at her.

Jungkook: Get ready fast. I don't want any tantrums.

Jungmi: huff... I guess there is no other options left.

Third person pov;

She got ready and went in the kitchen. Breakfast was already prepared by Jungkook. After making breakfast he had gone to take a shower. Jungmi was done eating the breakfast then she messeged Jugkook that she is leaving then took her bag and went out of the apartment to the elevator. She went to the sixteenth floor first as her (boy)friend lives in sixteenth floor. She rang the doorbell then just in time Robin; her friend opened the door.

Robin: Hey Jungmi-shi. Good morning.

Jungmi: Good morning Robin. Lets go its already late. There is just 40 minutes left for our class to start.

Robin: Yea! Lets go.

Well Robin's mom used to take Robin to school but now he goes in bus with you. Jungkook still haven't reveal you as his sister for your privacy and you are okay with that. If someone saw you with Jungkook then there will be a really big controversy. And still nobody knows about you being Jungkook's sister besides Bangtan members and Jennie, about who Jennie is you will come to know in next chapter.

A/N: Info's aside for now. Next chapter will be introduction about the characters and you will come to know about Jungmi's back ground story too, about what happened in her past and what she is scared of and who is Haejin?

to be continued...