CH-14

J/mom's pov:

Its currently 8 am and I just woke up. I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen for making breakfast.

..I completed making breakfast for us then I went to Jungkook's room to wake my kids.

As I entered his room I saw Jungkook and Jungmi snuggling up to each other looking so cute.

J/mom: Jungkook, Jungmi get up. (silence) Jungmi!! Jungkook!! I said get up!

They didn't mind my words and snuggled more to each other.

J/mom: Both of you get up quickly while I am being nice.

I said in a warning tone but they whined in response. They aren't gonna wake up this way.

Third person's pov:

J/mom went to Jungkook and pinched his shoulder which was on display as he doesn't have a habit of wearing shirt while sleeping.

Jungkook: Ouhw. Mom! What are you doing let me sleep. (he said covering him and Jungmi with the Duvet from head to toe)

J/mom: You young man. Get up. Instead of getting up early and waking your sister too, here you are sleeping soundly.

Jungkook: Mom I still have much time to go to company and let Mimi sleep too her holidays are going on.

He said in his morning raspy voice.

J/mom: Aish! Get up before I loose my temper!!

Jungkook jerked his body up and Jungmi whined not feeling any comfortable presence beside her.

Jungmi: Oppa. (whining)

Jungkook: Humm. (still sleepy)

J/mom: Jungmi! Get up I said.

Jungmi: Hummm, Eomma. Its holiday. (whining)

J/mom: Jungkook spoiled you too much. I guess you want to go to boarding school now right?

Listening this Jungmi opened her one eye looking at her mom and smiled saying,

Jungmi: I know that won't happen. (Yawning) Good night.

J/mom: Jungmi this is my last warning get up. Its already 8 am. We need to go to hospital in two hours.

Jungkook knew now their mom might burst out soon so he got up from the bed pulled Jungmi out of the bed making her stand and went inside his bathroom.

Jungmi: Yah!! Opppaaa! I wanted to sleep more! (Sleepy whine)

Jungkook: If you had slept more then it might have been your last day on earth.(shouting from the bathroom)