CH-24

The therapy is going pretty well and Aera is trying her best to make Jungmi overcome her trauma. During these days Behyun and Jungkook never stopped bickering. Jungkook always had complaint about Behyun over small things. Aera and Jungmi already had enough of Jungkook's over protective behaviour.

Today's the day of the basket ball tournament. The tournament was held out of the school premises in a reserved basketball ground. Jungmi and her team were ready waiting for another school's team on the ground.

Jennie: Where are those loosers?

Jungmi: I don't know. (Sigh) I just hope that I won't leak while playing. It will be too much embarassing.

Jennie: That stupid Baehyun, he should understand when you were denying so much right but no he had to ask you over and over again.

Jungmi: Let it go. I also wanted to play to be honest. I was just afraid about cramps and leakage. Well I don't have any problem about cramps because I already had painkiller so it will work for atleast 4 hours. Till then our match  will be over.

Jennie: Its good. Tampon won't leak, I suppose.  I just hope you won't have heavy bleedi-(cut off)

Announcement was made, "Hangeom high's Students have arrivedat the stadium. So the match will begin in short ten minutes till then both the team can discuss their stategies and plans. Coachman of both the teams can come on the field for now and guide the team members thank you."

Baehyun walked towards the girls.

Baehyun: Girls are you ready?

Girls: Yup.

Baehyun: As you guys had practised, while you get to the hook Jungmi will be in her position anyhow, pass the ball to her, we can't take risk. Jungmi is the best at throwing the ball in the hook. So, don't try to pass the ball in hook by yourself. And Jennie, cover for Jungmi if the other team mates try to play unfair.

Jennie: (nodded) Aii aii Captain.

Jungmi: Hyun. [Jungmi has started calling him Hyun and it has become her habit already. And ofcourse Girls are jealous over her]

Baehyun: Yea?

Jungmi: You know what oppa said right?

Baehyun: You won't have a single injury on your body. I will make sure of that. Good luck.

He pecked Jungmi's forehead leaving not only her but all the eyes which were on them shocked.
He smiled lastly and left from there.

Jungmi unknowingly blushed and the girls of her team except Jennie got jealous.

to be continued...

What do you think about Baehyun's behaviour towards Jungmi? Do you think they might become a thing in future?