CH-20

Classes went on smoothly and now its time for lunch break. Jungmi and Jennie were packing their bags when a group of three girls came towards them.

?: Hey! Jungmi and Jennie right?

Jungmi: Yea, you are?

?: I am Samina, she is Mohisa and she is Ohnju.

Jennie: Hi, nice to meet you all.

Ohnju: Same here. Um.. would you both like to be our friends?

Jungmi: We would love to get your company. (smile)

Manisha: Then let's go to cafeteria.

Jungmi: let's go.

They went out of the classroom and headed towards the cafeteria. They took a seat in an empty table after buying their foods.

Mohisha: Jungmi, are you perhaps 'Brains in jars'?

Jungmi: Yea, I am. Wait you watch my vlogs?

Ohnju: Oh my god. I didn't notice it. We all three watch your vlogs. I started watching your videos after you posted a video of arranging your study room. You have kept so elegant and expensive materials there. And not to mention your beautiful stationary items. You also got so nice voice and speaking ability.

Jungmi: Please stop, I am feeling embarrassed.

Samina: I still can't believe we are friends with a popular youtuber.

Jungmi: I am not popular yet. (blushing)

Jennie: Bro you already are. (laughing) look at you blushing. Oppas and me, we already had guessed that you will become a well known YouTuber in no time.

Samia: You have older brothers?

Jennie: Uh...Yea! (nervous laugh)

||Jennie's thought: Aish!! In flow, I say anything without even giving a second thought.||

Jungmi: (diverting the topic) lunch time is almost over now. Let's finish our food quickly.

Behyun: Hey, Jungmi. Did you and Jennie had any trouble?

Jungmi: Nope. We already got our selves a group of friends too.

Behyun: Wow. Quite fast. Bye for now then, I have to go for basket ball practice. See you around. (he patted Jungmi's head before leaving making Jungmi froze there  with his small gesture)

Ohnju: Oh, my god. You know him? (shocked)

Jungmi: Yea, what's the big deal? Why are you surprised?

Samia: Girl, the school's cold heartthrob just talked to you sweetly even patted your head.

Jungmi and Jennie look at them bewildered and started to laugh.

Jungmi: Him? Cold Heartthrob?

Jennie: Heartthrob, okay we agree he might be but cold? Nah never. (laughing)

Ohnju: We are serious. See everybody is looking at you with jealousy after Behyun sunbaenim talked with you sweetly.

Jennie and Jungmi looked around and realized Ohnju was right. Jungmi gulped felling every girl's intense glare on her.

Jungmi: Nini, it feels creepy.

Jennie: We never knew Behyun was this popular.

Jungmi: Ahhhh god why did we come to this school?