CH-27

THE NEXT DAY

Seeing the artical on her phone, Jungmi was totally terrified. Being not able to walk properly, she called out for Jungkook loudly who was sitting in the living loom talking with the boys. Jungkook had brought Jennie and Jungmi directly to the shared apartment of the boys as taking care of Jungmi would be easy this way.

Jennie: What happened?

Jennie asked who was there in their share bedroom. She knew something off happened after noticing the fear evident in Jungmi's expression.

Jungmi: Jennie, take a look at this.

Hearing her scream earlier all the guys came inside the room, "What happened baby?" Jungkook questioned.

Jungmi: Oppa, we are doomed. Look at this artical. 

Jungkook: Godd!! That Behyun's unlucky tongue

Jungkook: Godd!! That Behyun's unlucky tongue. He said people might recognise me and the same happened.

Jungmi: Now don't drag him on this matter, he said the right thing yesterday but your possessive side comes out after just hearing his voice. 

Jungkook: Now you are taking that brat's side?

Jungmi: Oppa, I am not taking anyone's side. I am saying what's the tru-(cutt off by Jungkook's phone)

Jungkook: PD nim is calling must be about this rumor.

Namjoon: PIck up the call and clear this then.

OTP

Jungkook: Yes, Pd nim.

Bang Pd: Who is that girl? What's the rumor about?

Jungkook: That's Jungmi.

Bang Pd: You sure that's your sister?

Jungkook: Yea.

Bang Pd: (sigh) Jungkook I know that you want to keep your sister a secret but now its really the time to let people know about her. This rumor can end your career as well, you know how possessive your fans are about you.

Jungkook: Guess we got no other option.

Bang Pd: So I will make a statement that you will be live to discuss about this topic. Is it fine? 

Jungkook: Yea, That's okay.

to be continued...

WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN NEXT? ANY IDEAS?