Ch-25

Jungmi's team was leading the other team by 4 points more. All the Seoul International highschool's students were chanting Jungmi's name as she threw the ball successfully in the hook. 

As the last fifteen minute was left, a girl named Luna who was head over heels for Baehyun tried to pass the ball in the hook by herself to impress him. But the other team's member snached the ball and made a score. Now their score was only three points apart, which got covered in no time and now the score became same due to Luna's mindless act. Only one minute is left, if any of the team member scores then that team will win else the captains will have to throw the ball turn by turn in the hook. Who will pass the ball in the hook more times will be the winner.

And as expected because of Luna Jungmi couldn't score in the last minute.

Jungmi while cursing at Luna, went infront of the basketball hook stand along with another team's captain.

Announcement was made, "As the match was tie to declare the winner we will have to ask the team captains to throw the ball in the basket. Who would throw the ball more number of times in two minutes will win the championship."

Jungmi and the other girl competed with each other and at the end Jungmi won with two points more.

Cheering and shoutings could be heard as Jungmi started jumping in her success. Baehyun came running and hugged her tightly then spinned her around making Jungmi grip on his shoulder and wrap her arms around his troso. Both of them giggled and were stopped when the announcer spoke again.

Announcer: Its obvious for the winner team to celebrate but we would like to hold your celebration for sometime as its your turn to collect the prize. So, Miss Jeon Jungmi the captain of Seoul international highschool's Girl basketball club, we would like to call you over the stage to collect your proof of success. Please Welcome Jeon Jungmi with huge applause onto the stage.

Loud claps and hootings were heard as Baehyun placed Jungmi down on the ground. He smiled and gestured her to go ahead. Jungmi smiled back and went to the stage. She was honoured with prize by Seoul City's Mayor, who was called as a Chairman of the program.

After getting congratulated by the Mayor she got down the stage but was picked up by her teammated for a cheers.

As she was being cheered up in the air. The jealous girl; Luna, pulled Jungmi's leg making her drop down on the floor making her ankle to be twisted. The ground became quite witness Jungmi falling on the ground. Baehyun and Jennie ran towards Jungmi and pulled her up but Jungmi couldn't stand up and cried due to pain.

Jungmi: I-ts hurting a lot. (Crying)

Baehyun without wasting time picked Jungmi up and went to the school van and asked the driver to take them to hospital. Jennie also tagged along with them and called Jungkook on the way.

Otp

Jennie: Oppa.

Jungkook: Yes, Ni ni. Is your match over? Did you guys win?

Jennie: Yea, we did but Jungmi sprained her ankle really bad. We are taking her to the hospital.

Jungkook: Which hospital? And how this happened? Wait turn on your phone's gps, I am coming.

Jungkook hunged up the phone probably rushing to the hospital.

Jennie looked at Jungmi who was sweating very badly and whimperimg in pain.

Baehyun: Mimi hold on just a bit more, we will reach hospital soon. (Wiping her sweat)

to be continued...