CH-8

All the exam were finished by today and Mi Cha kept disturbing them and sometime bullied them physically when she got a chance. Today too she poured water on Jennie. This was too much now, Jungmi pulled Mi Cha by her hair and she tried to free herself but Jungmi was not satisfied to let her go.

Jungmi: Do you think we wouldn't take action against you just because you are vice president?

Her minions came and grabbed her hair from back making her loose the girp over Mi Cha's hair.

Mi Cha came forward to slap her but Jungmi kicked her in her stomach making her groan and clutch down in the ground.

Her minions left Jungmi and went to Mi Cha to see if they are fine. Grabbing this opportunity they both went out of the school.

They a car coming their way but it wasn't their car so they just ignored it but it stopped it right infront of them, then Jennie got a phone call from Jin.

Jennie: Yes, oppa.

Jin: Enter the car infront of you, I am here to pick you.

Jennie: This black car?

Jin: Yea, come fast. (Call ended)

Jennie: Let's go. Jin oppa is here to pick us.

Jungmi: This car?

Jennie: Yup.

She opened the pessenger seat door and sat there. Jungmi then went to the back seat.

Jungmi: Why did you come to pick us where is our driver?

Jin: He is on leave for some day. And we couldn't find any reliable driver so I came to pick you up.

Jennie: Oh. Oppa, did you filled the form in Taekwondo classes?

Jin: Yup and you will be joining from tomorrow.

Jungmi: Okay.

They all reached the apartment and went inside. It was silent indicating no was was home.

Jennie: Where are other oppas?

Jin: They are still in the studio. My work was completed early so I am free this day.

Jennie: Oh.

Jungmi: Oppa~ I am hungry~

Jin: Oh yea! There is a takeout in the fridge heat it and eat. I am gonna watch Netflix. Good bye ladies. If you want to join me then you are absolutely not welcome don't disturb my world wide beautiful time. And don't argue with each other.

Jin left after saying this leaving Jennie and Jungmi looking at him in disbelief.

Jungmi: I sometimes wonder if he is mentally stable or not.

Jennie: No, he is not mentally unstable but for sure he got a rapping disease.

Jungmi: Yea. Anyway what are we going to do now?

Jennie: Lets enjoy because tomorrow we are leaving from here for don't know how many months now.

Jungmi: We have 1 and half months semester break now. So, we will be going outside often. Its not like we won't meet at all in these days, girl.

Jennie: Yea but still we won't be living together though.

Jungmi: Umm yea. Lets change and go for a walk now.