CH-18

Jungkook and Jungmi had dinner, finished all the kitchen chores and gave food to Miso already. Currently Jungmi was sitting in the living room couch looking at her Busan volg if it is perfect to be uploaded, Jungkook was doing something in his phone, chatting? Maybe and Miso was playing with his new toys.

Jungmi: Oppa, look at this vlog and tell me if I need to do any editing.

Jungkook: Give me the laptop.

Jungmi went and gave him the laptop. Jungkook went towards the TV and proceeded to connect the laptop to the tv. While he was doing so Jungmi glanced at her brother's phone screen.

||Jungmi's thought: He is chatting with someone,"Baby, when will you introduce me to your sister, I am kind of scared. What if she doesn't like me?" What? Baby? (looked at Jungkook) He has a girlfriend? And didn't even bother to tell me? And what's his reply for this? "Soon honey, have patience. You know what? My sister was eagerly asking me to make girlfriend so there is no doubt, she will like you. Don't worry. I love you 😘😘" ||  

Jungmi noticed that Jungkook was done connecting the laptop so she placed his phone where it was and went to other side of the couch. Jungkook came and sat beside her watching the vlog.

After the vlog was completed Jungkook clapped his hands.

Jungkook: That was great!! (smiling)

Jungmi: Why did you hide it from me?(serious tone)

Jungkook: What are you saying baby? (frowning his brows)

Jungmi: Why did you hide the fact that you have 'honey' from me?

Jungkook: Huh?

Jungmi: What, HuH?(glaring at him) Why didn't you say that you have a girlfriend?

Jungkook: (laughing awakwardly) How did that come in between suddenly? Weren't you asking me to look at your vlog? Its nice, I liked it.

Jungmi: Don't try to change the topic. Who is that girl?

Jungkook: (acting dumb) Which girl?

Jungmi: The one whom you were chatting with a moment ago.

Jungkook: Why did you peek at my phone?

Jungmi: Oppa~ I am so disappointed on you. (Pout)

Jungkook: Oh my, sorry. (Squishing her both cheeks with his one hand making her pout more bigger)

Jungmi: Hummm(pushing him by his chest)

Jungkook freed her check and pecked her still pouty lips.

Jungkook: Come on baby sis. I am sorry.

Jungmi: Once upon a time there was a man, he killed his sister and said sorry. Now tell me after him saying sorry could his sister again come alive?

Jungkook: You and your silly examples. How was your story related to this situation?

Jungmi: Whatever!(facing another side)

Jungkook: Okay okay. (Sigh) I am in relationship with her from my last year of high school.

Jungmi: (gasp) It means its already been almost 2 years!!

Jungkook: Yea and I wasn't serious about this relationship so we weren't much in touch but we again started to talk 6/7 months ago. And I am sorry I didn't tell you, its because I thought we wouldn't last long like last time.